(US) Dell financial services 48% off with code

Sat1600

Dell refurbished

48% off any item, plus FREE ground shipping. Excludes Clearance items & 7275 models

Must use coupon code: DELL48DEAL.

Expires Sunday, 8/19/18, 9:00 AM CST.

You can get an optiplex 9020 with an i5 4570 for $193 shipped.

Like this one

Throw in a 1050ti and you are good to go. If you want to change the PSU for a beefier graphics cards you need a 24 pin to 8 pin adapter. They are $13 on amazon.

Or get a server for a NAS system.

I know you can get better prices if you patient on ebay but with these you know what you are getting. 

32 minutes ago, Sat1600 said:

Throw in a 1050ti and you are good to go. If you want to change the PSU for a beefier graphics cards you need a 24 pin to 8 pin adapter. They are $13 on amazon.

Or! ... Get a slim desktop with a lp 1050ti.  Bam! ;) 

got pretty excited over one of the 7275 models. Iv'e wanted to find out what all the 2-in-1 hype was all about. I was gonna watch LTT and GN videos on it in bed. Then i realized, the code doesnt work on them :(

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

2 hours ago, Sat1600 said:

Dell refurbished

48% off any item, plus FREE ground shipping. Excludes Clearance items & 7275 models

Must use coupon code: DELL48DEAL.

Expires Sunday, 8/19/18, 9:00 AM CST.

You can get an optiplex 9020 with an i5 4570 for $193 shipped.

Like this one

Or get a server for a NAS system.

I know you can get better prices if you patient on ebay but with these you know what you are getting. 

FYI newegg has refurb optiplex with same specs except this has newer OS and this has longer warranty for less money. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAAJ27156625

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

On 8/17/2018 at 11:49 AM, BarackOBatman said:

FYI newegg has refurb optiplex with same specs except this has newer OS and this has longer warranty for less money. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAAJ27156625

That's actually sold by a third party reseller on the Newegg market, and not Newegg themselves. Not saying there's anything wrong with that, but it's not the same as buying a refurb directly from a reputable retailer like Newegg, Amazon, or Dell, so your success may vary based on the reseller themselves.

image.png.168631077e08cdad7f1348e3c0fb8ba1.png

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

8 hours ago, kirashi said:

That's actually sold by a third party reseller on the Newegg market, and not Newegg themselves. Not saying there's anything wrong with that, but it's not the same as buying a refurb directly from a reputable retailer like Newegg, Amazon, or Dell, so your success may vary based on the reseller themselves.

image.png.168631077e08cdad7f1348e3c0fb8ba1.png

yeah