[Steam] Tomb Raider $10 USD Steam Community Choice Sale

zxcvbnmmssdh

god fucking damn, in what universe is 10$ =10 euros, I hate it.

just no:

tumblr_mjrg754N5v1s8czzko1_400.gif

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Tomb Raider isn't even worth $10.. It is so god dahm awefull!

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Tomb Raider isn't even worth $10.. It is so god dahm awefull!

I actually liked it, though I can understanf fans of the old games that they don't like it.

I actually liked it, though I can understanf fans of the old games that they don't like it.

They plane crashed without any good reason and it was just ctrl+C ctrl+v when it comes to combat

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

They plane crashed without any good reason and it was just ctrl+C ctrl+v when it comes to combat

still way better than most games these days. imo anyway.

still way better than most games these days. imo anyway.

yeah that's true.. I played Mario Kart on my old Nintendo DS lite.. it was waaayy more fun that almost all my games on my PC

yeah that's true.. I played Mario Kart on my old Nintendo DS lite.. it was waaayy more fun that almost all my games on my PC

HAHAHA

wait

you're serious

so you just were complaining about copy and paste gameplay here:

it was just ctrl+C ctrl+v when it comes to combat

even though all of Mario Kart is the same damn thing with variation from 2 maps

kden.jpg

HAHAHA

wait

you're serious

so you just were complaining about copy and paste gameplay here:

even though all of Mario Kart is the same damn thing with variation from 2 maps

kden.jpg

True, but this is a whole other game genre. 

True, but this is a whole other game genre. 

no excuse to be complaining about the wrong things. At least say that's the "copy and paste" gameplay is BORING, which would make more sense than trying to say that copy and paste gameplay is wrong even though you play a nintendo game in which they hash out the same experience people have been playing since the 90's

no excuse to be complaining about the wrong things. At least say that's the "copy and paste" gameplay is BORING, which would make more sense than trying to say that copy and paste gameplay is wrong even though you play a nintendo game in which they hash out the same experience people have been playing since the 90's

Ok, i didn't enjoy the copy and paste gameplay in Tomb Raider 2013 ;P 

Ok, i didn't enjoy the copy and paste gameplay in Tomb Raider 2013 ;P 

atta boy

atta boy

:P 

Does her butt look good in the game? That might be worth 10 dollars lol.

Using Tapatalk

It's pretty looking.

It was a better game than I was expecting.

You are either ok or not with Quick Time Events... I thought they were fine. Fun when you mess up & Lara is grotesquely killed.

The mechanics of aim - shooting worked. Way better than all previous LC games.

There really weren't any memorable puzzling going on.

Story looses it's way early on, then who the h*ll knows or cares because you are Lara, serial killer extraordinaire!

I would love to know who in their right mind would even bother playing multi-player?

Overall I got my $ worth - price now it would be something I would pick up for a guilty brainless pleasure. Also, if I got tried of it (3/4 in I was just grinding it out to finish the game for OCD reasons), I wouldn't feel bad if I didn't complete.

Has zero replay value. But if you want something cheap & pretty but not too bright, this is your game. Sometimes not a bad thing.

Does her butt look good in the game? That might be worth 10 dollars lol.

Oh, yes! The camera does tend to zoom in & linger on her buttocks.