H500P 200mm Fans Not Spinning

So I bought the H500P case with its 200mm front fans, I have an i5 - 7400 and a 1060 6gb. I have no idea what the issue is but when the PC is on they don't spin. Im really at a loss for why this may happen but I'd really appreciate someone helping me, thanks!

make sure that the fans are acually plugged into something like your mobo or a fan controller/hub

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

33 minutes ago, IdiotPenguin said:

What did you connect them to?

Other than the RGB headers on the mobo nothing. There isn't any separate cables on the fans themself other than options to extend into a hub.

Just now, Darjack said:

Other than the RGB headers on the mobo nothing. There isn't any separate cables on the fans themself other than options to extend into a hub.

Im new to PC building so apologies if Im dumb. :)

52 minutes ago, Darjack said:

I have an H500P Mesh myself and sorry if I remember this incorrectly but it has the 2 fans attached to a splitter thingy that’s in the back and I powered it with a Molex fan splitter that’s connected to my power supply that looks like the picture below.

the RGB headers aren’t supposed to be for the fans if thats what you’re connecting them to (or atleast i don’t think so). Check the back of your case for anything that looks like a fan connector. It should be grouped together with the front panel connectors. 

I tried to understand the info you gave me as best as I could so if I get anything wrong please correct me xD

0A0EF9F7-C72A-42F8-9985-051ECF0C8DA7.jpeg

poop

1 hour ago, IdiotPenguin said:

I have an H500P Mesh myself and sorry if I remember this incorrectly but it has the 2 fans attached to a splitter thingy that’s in the back and I powered it with a Molex fan splitter that’s connected to my power supply that looks like the picture below.

the RGB headers aren’t supposed to be for the fans if thats what you’re connecting them to (or atleast i don’t think so). Check the back of your case for anything that looks like a fan connector. It should be grouped together with the front panel connectors. 

I tried to understand the info you gave me as best as I could so if I get anything wrong please correct me xD

0A0EF9F7-C72A-42F8-9985-051ECF0C8DA7.jpeg

Yeah, I think I saw those in my PC the other day when I was looking at it, I'll have a try when I get up

tomorrow, thank you I really appreciate it!

My fans still dont work, I've replugged the cables connected to the fans multiple times and still nothing. Its not a problem for the PC its just a shame because they're the only lighting on the whole computer and the extra FPS help too lol.