Adobe Acrobat Lifetime License?

Pavilion

I just want to buy a lifetime license for Acrobat to manage PDF's and document, is it possible? I really don't want to pay monthly or annually. The website is so confusing and annoying to use, it's not simple it just wants you to register and buy a monthly license which I don't want to do?

also is it possible to get student discount?

Thanks

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux

37 minutes ago, Hip said:

It costs 599 EUR.

If you are a student it costs 89 EUR.

Are you from the US?

Can you send me the link? Where can I buy it? if there is a US link also send it to me

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux

34 minutes ago, Pavilion said:

Can you send me the link? Where can I buy it? if there is a US link also send it to me

Just click on the prices. I've linked it already.

"Lifetime" is just for single version, fyi. If you want newer version, you need to pay for upgrade price. Or if you wait too long, pay full for new version. This is why one of my trainee work places still uses Acrobat 8 for PDFs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

20 hours ago, Hip said:

Just click on the prices. I've linked it already.

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

"Lifetime" is just for single version, fyi. If you want newer version, you need to pay for upgrade price. Or if you wait too long, pay full for new version. This is why one of my trainee work places still uses Acrobat 8 for PDFs.

can I buy a prepaid license for all Adobe apps? 

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux

Just now, Pavilion said:

can I buy a prepaid license for all Adobe apps? 

Prepaid? You mean for single version? Yes, they should have that still available. While they are trying to push Creative Cloud more out. It may be hard to locate, but last I checked it was still there.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I guess they won't move out of the "full version" adobe products, because not in every country there is a steady internet connection which could be a problem for companies in those areas to use creative cloud that requires a steady internet connection all the time.

5 hours ago, Hip said:

I guess they won't move out of the "full version" adobe products, because not in every country there is a steady internet connection which could be a problem for companies in those areas to use creative cloud that requires a steady internet connection all the time.

6 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Prepaid? You mean for single version? Yes, they should have that still available. While they are trying to push Creative Cloud more out. It may be hard to locate, but last I checked it was still there.

I really just hate the fact that they made it a subscription, I prefer if they just charge one time and that's it, what's the point of paying each month, and all the cloud service they advertised as a feature while it's, in my opinion, a flaw, I really don't care about this kind of feature I prefer to use just a simple program.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux

17 minutes ago, Pavilion said:

I really just hate the fact that they made it a subscription, I prefer if they just charge one time and that's it, what's the point of paying each month, and all the cloud service they advertised as a feature while it's, in my opinion, a flaw, I really don't care about this kind of feature I prefer to use just a simple program.

Depends on the usage. If you are a professional and need this work the cloud service is a good idea. You will always get the newest version and service.

4 hours ago, Pavilion said:

Its the way whole industry seems to be going. To Adobe its actually more customers as they can sell monthly billed plans to those who need their products for shorter periods. Also releasing smaller feature updates its cheaper way of developing than focusing on creating new version yearly.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv