Is this a good modern 4K streaming pc?

Go to solution Solved by ItsAzo,
49 minutes ago, RobFRaschke said:

I would go Ryzen 2700X for the price you're spending as the extra cores will actually be helpful in a combined gaming and streaming load. Also, get yourself an SSD for boot/scratch disk, set it up in SenseMI if you go AMD, or Optane on intel if you absolutely have to have all the space on the main drive, or do separate storage/boot drives for the best performance. You can get Windows Licenses much cheaper than that, the $100 you save there can get you a WD Black 250GB, or most of the way to a Samsung 870 250GB nvme SSD, or a halfway decent 500GB Sata drive. 

Additionally, there are cheaper ram kits, though they're not quite as fancy, and that AIO really won't perform $100 better than a really good Noctua air cooler. And the Air cooler has absolutely 0% chance of ever destroying your system by leaking.

Finally, give it three weeks and change for Nvidia to announce the next series of cards on the 20th, you'll either get that 1080Ti cheaper, or find the room for a 2080 in your budget.

Thank you for you response

But pcpartpicker doesn't let me chose a core other then a intel core

and the cpu cooler is for RGB as well as cooling but for a 6core cpu i think i might need the extra boost

plus if there would be more cores that need better cooling in the future i would be ready.

I will though wait for the next gen graphics cards to come out 

And i will make sure that i will get a good SSD

But i have a question how do i get "Windows Licenses 

Thank you so much for the reapply

-Your load and savior Trump pepe

It this pc worth 2,000 USD? 

If it is is it a good gaming pc?

Is it good for office and video editing work?

Pc partpicker link?https://pcpartpicker.com/list/V3wn8Y

Is this good for streaming as well as youtube as well as video editing or photo editing?

⚠️⚠️This is only the PC not a setup⚠️⚠️

I would go Ryzen 2700X for the price you're spending as the extra cores will actually be helpful in a combined gaming and streaming load. Also, get yourself an SSD for boot/scratch disk, set it up in SenseMI if you go AMD, or Optane on intel if you absolutely have to have all the space on the main drive, or do separate storage/boot drives for the best performance. You can get Windows Licenses much cheaper than that, the $100 you save there can get you a WD Black 250GB, or most of the way to a Samsung 870 250GB nvme SSD, or a halfway decent 500GB Sata drive. 

Additionally, there are cheaper ram kits, though they're not quite as fancy, and that AIO really won't perform $100 better than a really good Noctua air cooler. And the Air cooler has absolutely 0% chance of ever destroying your system by leaking.

Finally, give it three weeks and change for Nvidia to announce the next series of cards on the 20th, you'll either get that 1080Ti cheaper, or find the room for a 2080 in your budget.

49 minutes ago, RobFRaschke said:

Thank you for you response

But pcpartpicker doesn't let me chose a core other then a intel core

and the cpu cooler is for RGB as well as cooling but for a 6core cpu i think i might need the extra boost

plus if there would be more cores that need better cooling in the future i would be ready.

I will though wait for the next gen graphics cards to come out 

And i will make sure that i will get a good SSD

But i have a question how do i get "Windows Licenses 

Thank you so much for the reapply

-Your load and savior Trump pepe