About pairing GPU and Monitros

Randomguy123

So im new to Gaming PC building and recently i decided to build 1 ,

while i was building and checking reviews about parts and learning about paring some parts together i saw a question that was asked a lot and still i saw many answers that werent answering the question .

Im buying an i5 8400

with gtx 1070ti asus turbo

and i was wondering : i have a 1080p 60 Hertz monitor , IS IT OKAY TO PAIR this kind of a monitor with this kind a GPU ?

You can pair almost everything with almost everything, as long as its compatible to the standard.

The only exception seem to be GSync Monitors wich seem to cause Problems on non nV Hardware. But that's to be expected anyway...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Just now, Stefan Payne said:

You can pair almost everything with almost everything, as long as its compatible to the standard.

The only exception seem to be GSync Monitors wich seem to cause Problems on non nV Hardware. But that's to be expected anyway...

Yeah what Gsync is ? i never understood that 

18 hours ago, Randomguy123 said:

Yeah what Gsync is ? i never understood that 

Its proprietary shit that forces the consumer who bought a darn expensive G-Sync Monitor, wich cost about 200-300€ more than a similar non G-Sync one to always stay within their Ecosystem and not switch GPU Manufacturers, while there are two different open standards. One is for Display Port Connection, the other one is over HDMI and officially in HDMI2.1.

And only a proprietary implementation of a variable refreshrate implementation that prevents Tearing because the refreshrate of the Monitor is the same as the framerate in the Game.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"