Sandboxie Battleye Problem

Laniakea

I've been trying since morning to fix this thing. Me and my brother are trying to play PUBG on same pc for a long time. But I cannot even run the game on sandboxed "steam" even when no instances are running. The problem is battleye... It says starting battleye service and nothing else. I've made some observations for anyone to make a workaround. The battleye service is located at /Program files x86/common files/battleye/battleye.exe(something). When I double click and run it, it just starts and closes itself(go try it), but when I run it using right click, run it in sandbox, it just opens and stays. I think it cannot work properly, it cannot reach somethings to do its job. How do I make this thing to work so I can sort it out? I'm just so exhausted trying to fix it... HELP! Thanks. (I looked up, the internet is empty )

I really dont understand why you want to run Steam in a Sandbox in the first place.

1 hour ago, WereCat said:

I really dont understand why you want to run Steam in a Sandbox in the first place.

Because you cannot run multiple instances at the same time on a pc, I'm using a program called Aster which let's you log on to multiple accounts on windows at the same time and let's them use separate mouse keyboard etc. but you cannot run steam on both accounts at the same time so one of them has to be run in a sandbox. 

Guys this is quite important for me at the moment, please share any ideas. 

17 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

OP, your best bet is a virtual machine. Simply put, Steam itself (and apparently, much less PUBG) doesn't like running in a sandbox.

PUBG on a VM, oh my lord please tell me you're kidding :D

• 3 years later...

I'm having this exact problem except on Unturned, another BE game.

its a shame this wasn't solved. I'm quite upset about this. The game launches just fine without BE, but with BE it gets stuckimage