very high temps in ryzen 2600x. pls help

I recently completed my first build. https://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/6mFrYT .

under normal circumstances, this is really really nice. But when i start gaming(guild wars 2), with my xfr enabled, my temperatures average around 80 with occasional peaks to 90 C. The max temp was around 93 C.
the temps when i do normal browsing range from 55 - 70.

if i disable my xfr, my temps when gaming stay around 71 C. But i picked 2600x specifically because i don't want to overclock myself( since i don't have the technical knowledge) and get speeds more than 4 Ghz.

screenshots of my msi burner logs while playing gw2: https://imgur.com/a/i3FcTJ5

I already tried remounting and new thermal paste, so that's not the problem.
I only have one case fan as inlet on the front. my gpu temps average around 68.

Are those temps normal? If not, how do i reduce them?
thanks in advance for the help.

since, gw2 is a cpu intensive game, i will post logs from watch dogs if it's helpful.

Note: I attached logs of msi afterburner while playing gw2. 1:19 is the one with xfr. 1:52 is the one with xfr disabled.

noxfr_unlfps.hml

10 minutes ago, redart said:

The motherboard might have some MCE like feature that's making it use more power than normal through higher voltage

But just open Ryzen master, set your voltage to 1.2V and probably 4ghz all core and you should be set.

If you're using the stock cooler you might just have high room temps, probably need any of the $25 120mm air coolers.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

2 minutes ago, emosun said:

whats the room temp

25 - 30 C depending on the time of the day.

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

The motherboard might have some MCE like feature that's making it use more power than normal through higher voltage

But just open Ryzen master, set your voltage to 1.2V and probably 4ghz all core and you should be set.

If you're using the stock cooler you might just have high room temps, probably need any of the $25 120mm air coolers.

my mobo manages the voltage itself and the voltage gets as high as 1.4xxx V. but that's how amd planned it for xfr or so i read. I will try the 1.2 V and 4 ghz and see if it works. thanks for the quick reply.

Thats kinda high try to keep it at a regular office/building temp like 70-72f. Otherwise yeah the machine ends up trying to cool itself with hot air which isn't very helpful.

if you're stuck at that room temp then the only way to compensate for it is setting the fans at a far higher speed

14 minutes ago, redart said:

my mobo manages the voltage itself and the voltage gets as high as 1.4xxx V. but that's how amd planned it for xfr or so i read. I will try the 1.2 V and 4 ghz and see if it works. thanks for the quick reply.

i can get only 4 ghz on one core and the rest at 3.8. if i try to increase, the system hangs. would a better cooler or case fans help my case?

14 minutes ago, emosun said:

Thats kinda high try to keep it at a regular office/building temp like 70-72f. Otherwise yeah the machine ends up trying to cool itself with hot air which isn't very helpful.

if you're stuck at that room temp then the only way to compensate for it is setting the fans at a far higher speed

The temp varies from 15 - 40 C over the year, so, can't change my country now. can i get lower temps with those liquid cooling fans?

3 minutes ago, redart said:

i can get only 4 ghz on one core and the rest at 3.8. if i try to increase, the system hangs. would a better cooler or case fans help my case?

I don't think Ryzen has per core overclocking

You may just have a really bad 2600X that requires a lot of voltage, try 1.3V then, so long as you're at or below 1.4V you're fine.

And of course something better than the stock cooler would help.

Thermalright makes nice air huge air coolers, would stick to air if your case can fit it

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WkrZZR
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WkrZZR/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7GHz 8-Core Processor  ($319.79 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Thermalright - Macho Rev.B 73.6 CFM CPU Cooler  ($49.90 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI - X470 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($129.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $499.68
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-08-03 22:41 EDT-0400

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?