Love

Hi Linus. My soon-to-be 17 year old son Nick (aka Nerdy Nick by his mum here) has been following you since he was about 10 & idolizes you (your talent, your ideas & esp your humor!).  

About 5 years ago, I remember him pleading with me to take him to some convention you were having in Canada. At the time I found that very amusing, but over the years I have seen what an impact you have had on his life. Yesterday, I found a letter he wrote to you about 5 years ago, but for some reason he never mailed it. The letter gave me an idea. That idea being...  for Nick to meet you in person as a surprise for his upcomimg Aug 23 birthday!  !  Any chance you are in the states this month (or anytime for that matter) & could possibly squeeze a few minutes of your time to make one amazing young man very happy?  I know its a crazy idea, but I'm a mum who loves her son crazy & would love nothing more than to show him that love with something that he would find totally crazy. I'm also looking to find something extra special for him this year, as we lost Paul (Nick's dad & my husband) to cancer last year.   Please let me know your thoughts and thank you for being such a positive role model in my son's life.   Sincerely, Nick's Mum

Your son will soon grow out of it. Idiolizing pop stars and media personality isn't particularly heathly.  

Sudo make me a sandwich 

5 hours ago, wasab said:

Your son will soon grow out of it. Idiolizing pop stars and media personality isn't particularly heathly.

Geez, let the kid have a childhood while he can.

I idolise Linus and his crew as well, in fact they're a big reason as to why I have a custom PC at my desk right now.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

16 hours ago, wasab said:

You're such a prick XD, @LinusTech This would be such a feel good video, god knows we need something like this the way the world is today!

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s