Life Span for AIO Liquid Coolers?

Hey so I've had an Enermax Liqmax 120S AIO liquid cooler for a little over a year now and it works great. However, it just occurred to me that because I'm not able to change the liquid inside, I'm going to eventually have to change the entire cooler. I was wondering what the average life span for one of these is, so I can prepare my wallet for the future

Gaming PC: i7-6700k@4.6GHz w/ Cooler Master ML240L | Aorus Z270X-Gaming 5 | 32GB (4x8) Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3200 | Aorus GTX 1080 |  Samsung 970 Evo 2TB + Samsung 860 Evo 250GB + Adata SU800 512 GB + Teamgroup CX 1TB + Seagate External 8TB | Aorus AC300W Case | Corsair VS650 650W 80+ White

Peripherals: Red Dragon K555 INDRAH | Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless | MSI Optix MAG341CQ 34" (3440x1440p/100hz/G-SYNC), Naxa 43" (4k/60hz)

Other Tech: PS5 | Nintendo Switch | Oculus Rift | iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB | iPad Pro 10.5in 64GB

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
iv had my h80i running 24/7 for at least 4 years now. no issues yet.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

It really depends on the manufacturer's materials for the tubing. Better quality AIO's have less permeable tubing, and therefore less liquid escapes over long periods of time. There's also the pump. If you keep the pump constantly at max, like a fan, it will eventually die out. However, all modern AIOs that I have seen should definitely last at least 2-3 years. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

Depends on a few factors, how permeable the tubing is, if the pump is run constantly (ie: the computer bing on 24/7).  Typically the most common part to fail in a AIO cooler is the pump itself, it has the shortest rated lifespan.