Second GPU jumping 100% to 0% each second

Lord Athetos

So I have a r9 fury crossfire, and today I recieved a new cpu for my system. I installed it and it worked just fine, I made a benchmark and it scored what it should, and I then played gta v. It worked perfect a couple hours, and then the displays started to go mad. First they turned all black, and then the monitors on the right and the left worked fine, but the central one strated alternating between black and a very wierd flickering. I rebooted my pc and it took longer than normal. Then the desktop was lagging, I opened up task manager and when I clicked on performance task manager just won't respond and crashed. A few attempts later, task manager showed this the second GPU jumping each second from 0% to 100%. Anyone knows what happens? Any help appreciatet

IMG_20180802_014403_2.jpg

IMG_20180802_014401_9.jpg

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen

I used to have this exact problem with my CF R9 290s and coincidentally I discovered it in GTA V too, turned out that one of them was a dead card. Try some stress tests with each of them installed individually

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

I think I fixed it, but I have another problem now. I reinstalled the drivers and the second GPU stopped freaking out, but now only my left display works, I'll make another post about that. Thanks for the help! 

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen