RX 560 Not Working Properly-Windows 10

So I've swapped out my 1050Ti (don't ask why) with an XFX RX 560 4GB and the issues never end.

The card is not properly detected by Windows and drivers can't be fully installed (only partial installs).Device Manager says "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" and I haven't been able to get drivers installed.I've tried different drivers (18.7.1. 18.6.1. 18.5.1. and the AMD Minimal Setup) and nothing works.I have tried re-installing the drivers and I have de-installed the old drivers.I've done all the regular things so I need real help

Oh,and also,my ethernet no longer works

LTTF.PNG

LTTF.PNG

MSI RX 570 8GB | i7 3370 @3.4/3.8  |  MS Spectrum  |  120GB OCZ VERT3X SSD  | Seagate 1TB SSHD |

1 hour ago, faziten said:

Post full system specs including driver and OS version.

Look in his signature.....

Op try using a crimson 17.xx driver. Tbh I'd scrap this card and go back to the gtx. 

Firestrike 
i7-8700k @5.0GHz w/ 1.30v, Corsair h100iv2, Gigabye Aorus gaming 7, 16GB(8x2) 2666MHz ddr4, Dual RX470's OC'd to 1390mhz(atm) in corssfire - liguid cooled with corsair h60's, 3.25 TB in Samsung SSD's, anidees white crystal cube case 

Retired:
i5-4440k @3.2GHz, gigabyte ga-z87x-ud5h z87, 24GB DDR3, 3x1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD.