Does My card have another slot ?

Go to solution Solved by DaltonM,

No, there's no PCI slot, just a single ram slot. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lenovo-H520e-Desktop-PC-Black/dp/B00KIKPXM2

Look at this review: 

Size: 4 GB
I'm writing this review for a friend who unfortunately had to deal with it.

One of the worst PC systems I have ever come across for what it is offering at this price point. It only has 4 USB ports - 2 front and 2 rear - but 2 are taken up by USB keyboard and mouse, leaving only 2 USB ports free! Plug in the webcam, you only have one left, either for printer or usb memory stick.

That's less than what most cheap laptops with its own inbuilt webcam are offering e.g. 3 USB ports.

The case is very nice looking. However, when you open up the case, you will find that in the middle of a vast empty space, there is a tiny squared motherboard with only 1 RAM slot and no PCI slots. I repair and build computers for years and I have never seen anything like it. I will understand if it was fitted inside a very small PC case but Lenovo, seriously?!

1 RAM slot (Yes, just one!) presents a problem - if you want to upgrade in the future, you cannot add more but you would have to buy more expensive 8 GB RAM (currently £65 from Crucial) and put it in the place of 4 GB. It's maximum capacity is only 8 GB while some 'budget' laptops offering a max of 16 GB!! Normally even more for Desktops.

Elsewhere, a £300 laptop would offer you a screen, a battery pack, 2 RAM slots and 3 or 4 unoccupied USB ports. Yet this system without the monitor cannot offer that level of spec for the same price point!! Lenovo is known for making some good laptops but this one is just inexcusable, so pass this one, even if it was to sell for much cheaper.

The last straw came was the network port stopped working within the first couple of weeks of being new, it just disappeared into the thin air and no longer present in Device Manager, nor in Safe Mode. Returned it in an exchange for different but better specced system.

So i  Got a new Desktop that my dad gave me before a month after looking at the specs i found out that it had a bad graphics (intel HD graphics Family) So im looking to upgrade But when i opend tha case i didnt find any PCIE x16 slot . So did i miss something its a lenovo computer and the motherboard is a lenovo mahobay nok ES12878358  

HELP ME!!!!

35 minutes ago, For The Damaged Code said:

So i  Got a new Desktop that my dad gave me before a month after looking at the specs i found out that it had a bad graphics (intel HD graphics Family) So im looking to upgrade But when i opend tha case i didnt find any PCIE x16 slot . So did i miss something its a lenovo computer and the motherboard is a lenovo mahobay nok ES12878358  

HELP ME!!!!

Take a good (well lit and clear) picture of the motherboard, or provide the full model number of your computer.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

No, there's no PCI slot, just a single ram slot. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lenovo-H520e-Desktop-PC-Black/dp/B00KIKPXM2

Look at this review: 

Size: 4 GB
I'm writing this review for a friend who unfortunately had to deal with it.

One of the worst PC systems I have ever come across for what it is offering at this price point. It only has 4 USB ports - 2 front and 2 rear - but 2 are taken up by USB keyboard and mouse, leaving only 2 USB ports free! Plug in the webcam, you only have one left, either for printer or usb memory stick.

That's less than what most cheap laptops with its own inbuilt webcam are offering e.g. 3 USB ports.

The case is very nice looking. However, when you open up the case, you will find that in the middle of a vast empty space, there is a tiny squared motherboard with only 1 RAM slot and no PCI slots. I repair and build computers for years and I have never seen anything like it. I will understand if it was fitted inside a very small PC case but Lenovo, seriously?!

1 RAM slot (Yes, just one!) presents a problem - if you want to upgrade in the future, you cannot add more but you would have to buy more expensive 8 GB RAM (currently £65 from Crucial) and put it in the place of 4 GB. It's maximum capacity is only 8 GB while some 'budget' laptops offering a max of 16 GB!! Normally even more for Desktops.

Elsewhere, a £300 laptop would offer you a screen, a battery pack, 2 RAM slots and 3 or 4 unoccupied USB ports. Yet this system without the monitor cannot offer that level of spec for the same price point!! Lenovo is known for making some good laptops but this one is just inexcusable, so pass this one, even if it was to sell for much cheaper.

The last straw came was the network port stopped working within the first couple of weeks of being new, it just disappeared into the thin air and no longer present in Device Manager, nor in Safe Mode. Returned it in an exchange for different but better specced system.

Thanks for the help !! I Will just stick with it till the summer of 2019 and build a new bett one 

4 hours ago, For The Damaged Code said:

Thanks for the help !! I Will just stick with it till the summer of 2019 and build a new bett one 

No problem, since you're new here, you should mark this question as answered and select my post containing the answer.

Thanks!