Does anyone want to join my minecraft realm?

_Riley_

I made a Minecraft realm based mainly around building whatever you want. Every player gets free elytra and fireworks at the start and right next to spawn is a market with custom villagers selling ores and materials for emeralds. There is a villager in the center of the market where you can trade items for emeralds to spend in the market. The main spawn area is a large island just off of the mainland. On the opposite side of the island is a village that you can settle in for a couple of nights.

The main type of player I'm looking for are builders that like to build structures and houses and have fun at it. The server is set around making that the primary focus of the world. No one on the server has gone to the nether or fought the ender dragon so far but most of us have gotten our first diamonds.

The main rules of the server are:

1) no griefing

2) no stealing

3) be respectful to other players

4) no pvp unless both parties have agreed to it

5) don't do anything that you wouldn't want to be done to you

6) have a good time

To apply send me a personal message to tell me that you are interested! Thank you!imageproxy.php?img=&key=17c10421afdc6db8

636683055281672528 (1).png

636683055294152474.png

636683055282296541.png

636683055281672528.png

I may in the future. If I ever do get Minecraft Premium...

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Is Minecraft Premium required? Or can i just join with a cracked launcher?

5 hours ago, DZONS said:

Is Minecraft Premium required? Or can i just join with a cracked launcher?

I'm pretty sure you need a premium account but if you can get on realms with a cracked account than that would work too I think. Not sure

Minecraft Premium is required. But really, you can literally buy an account on eBay for a dollar to five dollars if you want access to changing the skin, password, and username or not... And to get your own account fresh is only 25-30 bucks. It's worth it. I used to pirate, and it's really not fun because most of the good servers are premium only. Not being able to have your own skin (and back when I pirated I was always stuck with an Alex) really sucks, too. Of course, if you're flat broke and it's your only option, go for it.

What exactly is the "Premium" version?

I bought the java version from Mojang like 5 years ago so is that what they call the "Premium" version now lol?

On 8/5/2018 at 4:50 PM, imreloadin said:

What exactly is the "Premium" version?

I bought the java version from Mojang like 5 years ago so is that what they call the "Premium" version now lol?

Yes. The version you buy from Mojang is the "premium". Any other version is pirating... It usually consists of downloading a launcher from a third party site like https://mineshafter.info/, which is the site I used years ago when I was using a two hundred dollar 10 inch touch screen laptop with a surprising beefy CPU - for a two hundred dollar laptop... Meaning I could run MC at 30 FPS and only get a lag spike every two minutes! xD

Interesting, I might want to join.

It's time to download Minecraft again I suppose.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I'm down, love me a good survival Minecraft world.

My building isn't known to be the best out there, I know players that are definitely more talented than me at it, but I would say I'm pretty decent.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

On 8/11/2018 at 7:40 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

I'm down, love me a good survival Minecraft world.

My building isn't known to be the best out there, I know players that are definitely more talented than me at it, but I would say I'm pretty decent.

I'm the same way, I honestly just like gathering resources xD I PM'd the OP a week or so ago but never received a reply so I have no clue if they're still doing it or not sadly...

1 hour ago, imreloadin said:

I'm the same way, I honestly just like gathering resources xD I PM'd the OP a week or so ago but never received a reply so I have no clue if they're still doing it or not sadly...

Might just be inactive. I PM'd as well.

I like gathering resources and farming stuff, I've lately been getting into the really technical aspects of the game.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

36 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Might just be inactive. I PM'd as well.

I like gathering resources and farming stuff, I've lately been getting into the really technical aspects of the game.

Is that code for redstone xD

1 hour ago, imreloadin said:

Is that code for redstone xD

Not just redstone, but some of the other technical stuff as well.

For example, the most efficient farm designs for various mobs.

49 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Not just redstone, but some of the other technical stuff as well.

For example, the most efficient farm designs for various mobs.

I've never dabbled in mob farms, sounds interesting.