The BS GPU Market

AbysmalCraig
Just now, Cookybiscuit said:

Waiting two years to maybe save 20% off the full build cost of your PC is pretty stupid no matter the circumstances.

He said I have been waiting over 2 years for the prices of GPU's to come back to normal to no avail.So when he wanted to buy a card the gpu price boom begun

4 minutes ago, Selmeter said:

He said I have been waiting over 2 years for the prices of GPU's to come back to normal to no avail.So when he wanted to buy a card the gpu price boom begun

Thank you, someone gets it 

Ryzen 5 1500X @3.8GHz | WD 8GB DDR4 2400 | WD GREEN 120GB M.2 | ASUS STRIX ROG B350 | COOLERMASTER MASTERCASE 5 | COOLERMASTER 240mm RAD

2 minutes ago, AbysmalCraig said:

Thank you, someone gets it 

you're welcome

7 minutes ago, Selmeter said:

But also, does it not stink that the demand for gpu's have went down but the price has yet to return to normal? 

Is this due to the rumour mill spitting out the possibility of new cards and nvidia just want to keep the prices up on they're overstock and backlog or are they just being dicks

Ryzen 5 1500X @3.8GHz | WD 8GB DDR4 2400 | WD GREEN 120GB M.2 | ASUS STRIX ROG B350 | COOLERMASTER MASTERCASE 5 | COOLERMASTER 240mm RAD

2 minutes ago, AbysmalCraig said:

But also, does it not stink that the demand for gpu's have went down but the price has yet to return to normal? 

Is this due to the rumour mill spitting out the possibility of new cards and nvidia just want to keep the prices up on they're overstock and backlog or are they just being dicks

Nvidia doesn't control the price is set by the retailer. The retailer follows the supply and demand, it is basic economics

only their Nvidia version is controlled by them

1 minute ago, Selmeter said:

Nvidia doesn't control the price is set by the retailer. The retailer follows the supply and demand, it is basic economics

Surely the price would come down then, 

I'm going to make a few phone calls to some shops around me tomorrow. Just in case the RMA process falls through

1 minute ago, AbysmalCraig said:

Surely the price would come down then, 

I'm going to make a few phone calls to some shops around me tomorrow. Just in case the RMA process falls through

hardware in local shops in some countries are more expensive than on the internet