I want to charge both my and my friend's laptop, which both have USB-C PD charging ports, off of one adapter. Possible solutions would be a dual USB-C port power adapter, a single American-American AC adapter with an in-line USB-C PD port >15W.

Even if we could charge one laptop at normal rates and one at a slower rate, I'm looking for anything like this. Google had a dual USB-C charger, but it's now discontinued? Quick charge is not useful in this case.

Hope I'm specific enough... This is proving to be quite the treasure hunt.

Thanks and Cheers!

Ben

Why not just use two power plugs and charge as normal? Or even a power strip and a normal plug charger if you don't have the wall outlets.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

10 minutes ago, Gamessys said:

Why not just use two power plugs and charge as normal? Or even a power strip and a normal plug charger if you don't have the wall outlets.

I was really hoping to just have one power brick... Call me crazy, but I just think it's a more elegant solution? What if there was something like THIS, with USB-C PD... There just doesn't seem to be that much stuff with the idea of minimizing wall adapters or plugs... almost as if this is a new technology or something... 

Belkin BZ103050TVL Gray / White 3-Outlet Wall Mount Surge Protector with 2 USB Ports, 918 Joules

Could be a good idea but USB-C is quite new and charging via it is even newer so I don't think the demand is quite there yet.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

2 minutes ago, Gamessys said:

Could be a good idea but USB-C is quite new and charging via it is even newer so I don't think the demand is quite there yet.

Wanna start a business? lol Thanks for your help tho!

I was looking for one couple months ago and couldnt find any. If you find it, lmk