The GTX1050ti powerful rig all rounder

veltix

HI everyone, can suggest me abuild with a 1050ti powerful all rounder akso to play older games title till bf4.

require i7 multitask and gaming performance, 1tb, suggested ssd size, 1050ti(fixed,, don't change), suggested ram and suggested psu

Casual gamer playing on low-mid but do alot of work and multitask on pc. 

Are you sure you need an i7?  Sounds a bit overkill unless you have some very specific use cases.

Also if you want something specific then a target budget is really needed.

For multi-tasking, depending on how much RAM you can afford, choosing an NVME can be a better option than simply a faster CPU that will bottleneck heavily if it runs out of RAM.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

-Moved to New Builds and Planning-

Why the specific need for an i7? For multitasking and gaming performance, Ryzen 5 and 7 will both work.

For an SSD, I usually don't aim for anything below 240Gb. A Crucial MX500 250Gb will do the trick.

Seagate and WD both make good drives, I've worked with both and neither have had issues.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

RX 570 performs better and grabbing like a locked i5 will provide great performance and allow a better GPU.

What kind of work is it? Does it require CUDA cores? Video editing or the like? 

That's an F in the profile pic

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XRfdxG

I just built this one, its quick, and powerful in its own right, I've played 2 (Russian Fishing 4 and Minecraft) games at the same time while watching a Youtube video in Chrome and the system held up very well, roughly $750 with out windows. You can add or remove SSD/HDD. I see this system as a very good all rounder.

Real Life sucks, yes, the graphics are good but the characters are terrible, the story sucks and I can't find any quests.