Best audio setup for PS4 and PC gaming.

AAdxmm

So for a while now I have used the razor kraken 7.1 chroma headset for my PC and PS4 gaming.

I am looking for spend £350 ($460) but could definitely go more for equipment that can be used that would be better for an overall better sound experience 

I have been looking into arctis pro with gamedac and the arctis pro wireless but reading around it sounds like you can do better for same money if you buy DAC AMP and a headset or combos alike.

If people could make recommendations on audio set ups it would be appreciated and thank you

2 minutes ago, AAdxmm said:

So for a while now I have used the razor kraken 7.1 chroma headset for my PC and PS4 gaming.

I am looking for spend £350 ($460) but could definitely go more for equipment that can be used that would be better for an overall better experience 

I have been looking into arctis pro with gamedac and the arctis pro wireless but reading around it sounds like you can do better for same money if you buy DAC AMP and a headset or combos alike.

If people could make recommendations on set ups it would be appreciated and thank you

i would get a mouse and keyboard, and headsets,

i would reccommend a STRAFE mk.2 + m65 mouse+ Void Pro RGB

all from corsair

2 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

i would get a mouse and keyboard, and headsets,

i would reccommend a STRAFE mk.2 + m65 mouse+ Void Pro RGB

all from corsair

Oh sorry, I have got my mouse and keyboard sorted should of put best audio set up in title