My Moto G5s Plus is full of ads

When I bought my moto g5s plus it was working fine for 3 to 4 days. But when I upgraded the software of my phone then the full-screen ads started to pop up. They continuously popped up for a few weeks. Then I Found out that system UI was popping the ads. So I turned off the option 'Permit to draw over apps' in settings. Then ads stopped popping for 2 to 3 months. After that, the software upgrade came and I upgraded my phone. The ads started to pop up. So I tried the earlier option, the option was frozen. So I was frustrated for a few weeks. After a few weeks, I found out that some ads have an opt-out option. So I pressed the option it took me to a website there was a download button so I pressed the download button. The file was an apk. So I installed the apk. The app gave me an option to disable ads. After 1 to 2 months there was a new software upgrade. I thought It must be an oreo upgrade, so I upgraded it and it wasn't an oreo upgrade. The ads again started to pop up. The previous app was not working. The ads come every minute not letting me play any game and while texting on any social media app and the main thing youtube. Please help me out by replying to my topic as soon as possible.

11 hours ago, 2365 said:

Where did you buy it? I bought mine straight from Motorola & haven't seen anything like this in the 4 months I've had it. I've also only seen two very minor updates to the OS itself. (Plenty of app updates)

I saw a review that some phones purchased from Amazon for a discount will have an Amazon OS on it that runs ads (hence the discount). 

DL Malwarebytes and scan your phone. I am not even joking. Had random full screen ads pop up for no reason on V30, scanned with Malwarebtyes which found a malware, some downloader installed program, not a single add since.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I bought it from amazon, a sealed box