How hard is it to get a job without experience?

Zzzzz69
4 hours ago, Spotty said:

Forgot to mention that the pay figures I quoted were before paying tax. For the figures I gave earlier, a rough guess would be that you would be paying about $6,000-$8,000 per year in tax. So that 46k pre tax will work out to be around 38-40k.

Damn. That's a lot of money 

3 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

The answers to all thing is IT. Sec-ops, Dev-ops, E-discovery. Pick one and never look back. They are fields with HUGE demand and high pay.

where do you start looking into those? 

9 hours ago, wasab said:

How are you even able to purchase one and register it without a license? 

Facebook. 

12 hours ago, Zzzzz69 said:

I enjoy cooking. Looking forward to be a chef but pay is low for me considering the effort that you do everyday to cook each meal. Ikr. She doesn't appreciate some of my hobbies, and my plans for a better future. Thank you for the opinion. 

Life isn't about money, don't worry about it. Chefs can make quite a bit. If you are passionate and work hard, anything is possible. If you don't want the career you choose, you won't make money. 

13 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

Facebook. 

Life isn't about money, don't worry about it. Chefs can make quite a bit. If you are passionate and work hard, anything is possible. If you don't want the career you choose, you won't make money. 

Alright bro. Thank you. 

On 7/20/2018 at 7:20 PM, Techicolors said:

where do you start looking into those? 

For sec-ops is all things IT security. Things like Cyber security, incident response, dlp, cyber hunt, cyber Intel, information security, etc.

Devops deals with application development and operation. So coding, debugging, engineers, etc all revolving around the application space.

E-discovery is very similar to computer forensics... they actually go hand in hand. It is a way of identifying, collecting, and producing ESI (electronically stored information) mostly used for legal teams to prepare for litigation matters.

There are specialized degrees for these items, but most people take a more general IT degree and then look for entry level jobs in the field. These field have more jobs than people to fill them currently so a little experience goes a long way. The magic number is about 2 years of experience to become valuable in these fields.