Vivo Nex alternatives?

Cheesus182

Hey guys,

my OnePlus 3 is slowly but surely dying and I'd like to pick up a new phone before it does. After seeing the Vivo Nex I would love to go bezeless for my next phone. I've been looking around a fair amount and for now the only phones that come close to the vivo nex are the Oppo Find X and the Mi Mix 2S (and the other cheaper versions of that). 

I'm aware that I have to sacrifice something or other for bezeless phones like the terrible software of the Vivo but I'm ok with that. I'll just have to hope that they eventually let us unlock it.

Are there any high end bezeless phones I may have missed or that are coming out in the next 1-2 months that it may be worth waiting for? (Without a notch of course)

Upper budget is 700 Euros.

Thanks guys!

Yeah, the Find X is out of the question for me. The mechanism is just absurd. The Nex seems like the best current solution to the problem and the under screen finger print scanner is amazing. Obviously still has its flaws but the 1-2s slower FPR is another sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Anything else coming out soon that I may have missed? Presumably the next line of Samsung phones will all be bezeless and have the underscreen FPR but that is a long way off.