Reputable places to buy windows 10 pro CHEAP

Go to solution Solved by Radium_Angel,
1 hour ago, HiGuyz said:

Ive seen this on the internet

That's not OEM (IIRC) that's linked to your online MS account, which Windows encourages you to do.

If you buy a full-blown 200$ license, then you can do this.

Building a new system and looking to buy windows  10 pro. No way im paying 200 bucks from Microsoft. Does anyone know any reptuable sellers who sell it for cheap. Also can you lock a OEM to your account so if the seller resells the code it is locked to you.

8 minutes ago, HiGuyz said:

Building a new system and looking to buy windows  10 pro. No way im paying 200 bucks from Microsoft. Does anyone know any reptuable sellers who sell it for cheap. Also can you lock a OEM to your account so if the seller resells the code it is locked to you.

Cheap? Sure. Reputable? Less so.

The go-to for cheap is either eBay or Kinguin.

I bought from Kinguin and got an OEM code already in use, but a call to MS "fixed" that...at least until it's resold again to someone else....

And no, and OEM code can't be locked to you, if it's been used elsewhere (that I know of anyway)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

17 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Cheap? Sure. Reputable? Less so.

The go-to for cheap is either eBay or Kinguin.

I bought from Kinguin and got an OEM code already in use, but a call to MS "fixed" that...at least until it's resold again to someone else....

And no, and OEM code can't be locked to you, if it's been used elsewhere (that I know of anyway)

Screenshot_20180718-215758_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, HiGuyz said:

That's not OEM (IIRC) that's linked to your online MS account, which Windows encourages you to do.

If you buy a full-blown 200$ license, then you can do this.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Buying cheap risks it to getting blacklisted too, besides seller cheaping out (can you blame them when you are same kin?).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv