Headphones under 50

Fokus

Hey guys, I'm new to audio and I would like to know which pairs of headphones I found are better for the price. (I am willing to go over budget a little bit if you guys have other recommendations)

1.https://www.amazon.com/Superlux-HD668B-Dynamic-Semi-Open-Headphones/dp/B003JOETX8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1531773338&sr=8-1&keywords=SuperLux

2. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002LBSEQS/ref=dp_cerb_2

I really like the Super Lux ones because of the modularity but I just want to know which ones you guys recommend(or any other headphones you guys like for around this price). Thanks in advance :)

Don't get the Samson. It may be the same headphone (with better pads) as the Superlux but it is even more cheaply built with a flimsy thin nondetachable wire unlike the Superlux.

Can you step up to the $64 Status Audio CB-1's?

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

2 minutes ago, Drake Mallard said:

Don't get the Samson. It may be the same headphone (with better pads) as the Superlux but it is even more cheaply built with a flimsy thin nondetachable wire unlike the Superlux.

That's what I was thinking as well. I really like the SuperLuxes modularity.  

2 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Can you step up to the $64 Status Audio CB-1's?

Sure, but are they open or closed?

1 minute ago, coyotetracker said:

Sure, but are they open or closed?

Closed but they're infinitely better than either of those

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

She/they 

3 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Closed but they're infinitely better than either of those

Will I also be able to hear my Games clearly and with optimal sound detection and location?

13 minutes ago, coyotetracker said:

Will I also be able to hear my Games clearly and with optimal sound detection and location?

Yes, definitely

She/they 

16 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Yes, definitely

Thanks, m8 Ik what I'm getting then. :)

34 minutes ago, Drake Mallard said:

Thanks for your help as well :)

The AKG K52 ain’t bad for that price. Very underrated. Some even say that they’re better than the AKG K92 which I own.