Need URGENT help with my pc!

MB: Asrock AB350 Pro4
Case: DIYPC Ranger R4-R 

Problems:
Missing screws to mount the motherboard.
The damn IO shield is just a bit too big and won't fit and allow to motherboard to sit correctly.

What do I do???

Is there a way I can just put the IO shield on the outside?
And what do I do with the screws that I didn't get?

I can add pictures if you like.

Don't try and mount a motherboard without ALL the needed screws.

If you look on the case manufacturer website you can obtain spares.

Also if there is missing parts file a complaint to the case supplier. They'll send you them for free.

Don't try and do a build without all the needed parts. You'll end up damaging the motherboard. As it won't be mounted properly.

My Rig "Valiant"  Intel® Core™ i7-5930 @3.5GHz ; Asus X99 DELUXE 3.1 ; Corsair H110i ; Corsair Dominator Platinium 64GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 ; 2 x 6GB ASUS NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti Strix ; Corsair Obsidian Series 900D ; Samsung 950 Pro NVME + Samsung 850 Pro SATA + HDD Western Digital Black - 2TB ; Corsair AX1500i Professional 80 PLUS Titanium ; x3 Samsung S27D850T 27-Inch WQHD Monitor

In terms of the IO shield - send photos as the IO shield is a standardised dimension. Normally.

You DO need to have it 'click' in to place in the case, then you mount the motherboard into the IO - and gently on the standoffs in the case.

My Rig "Valiant"  Intel® Core™ i7-5930 @3.5GHz ; Asus X99 DELUXE 3.1 ; Corsair H110i ; Corsair Dominator Platinium 64GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 ; 2 x 6GB ASUS NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti Strix ; Corsair Obsidian Series 900D ; Samsung 950 Pro NVME + Samsung 850 Pro SATA + HDD Western Digital Black - 2TB ; Corsair AX1500i Professional 80 PLUS Titanium ; x3 Samsung S27D850T 27-Inch WQHD Monitor

20 minutes ago, mark_cameron said:

In terms of the IO shield - send photos as the IO shield is a standardised dimension. Normally.

You DO need to have it 'click' in to place in the case, then you mount the motherboard into the IO - and gently on the standoffs in the case.

Never mind, just needed to use a bit more force. A part of the io shield was bent outwards lol

if you're missing standoffs or screws be sure to at least secure the 4 corners

you can use a similar size screw if you do have enough standoffs

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

25 minutes ago, mark_cameron said:

Don't try and mount a motherboard without ALL the needed screws.

If you look on the case manufacturer website you can obtain spares.

Also if there is missing parts file a complaint to the case supplier. They'll send you them for free.

Don't try and do a build without all the needed parts. You'll end up damaging the motherboard. As it won't be mounted properly.

Well theres those little stand things there, but would I also need screws for it?
Picture below: https://imgur.com/a/LZYKTsc

1 minute ago, aezakmi said:

if you're missing standoffs or screws be sure to at least secure the 4 corners

you can use a similar size screw if you do have enough standoffs

I have the standoffs, and what screw is similar size?

2 minutes ago, Random_User123 said:

I have the standoffs, and what screw is similar size?

the ones used for hard drives or ODDs should fit

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

13 minutes ago, Random_User123 said:

Never mind, just needed to use a bit more force. A part of the io shield was bent outwards lol

Sounds about right.

The more builds you do the more you get used to that type of thing.

5 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

the ones used for hard drives or ODDs should fit

Well just checked my hard drive, there's no screw there.
So do I contact my case manufacturer DIYPC?

41 minutes ago, Random_User123 said:

Well just checked my hard drive, there's no screw there.
So do I contact my case manufacturer DIYPC?

must be a new case, those don't need screws for the hdd

just go to a hardware store with the standoff and ask for a screw that fits it, get a bag of screws so you have some extra just in case you lose one or need it for a different thing

37 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

must be a new case, those don't need screws for the hdd

just go to a hardware store with the standoff and ask for a screw that fits it, get a bag of screws so you have some extra just in case you lose one or need it for a different thing

Just did that, thanks for your help!