New Computer is crashing randomly

I just put together a new computer and everything seemed to be working fine but after about a week of using it it started shutting down randomly on its own. These shutdowns happen anywhere from as soon as I start the system up to three hours after

It's a mini ITX system so I thought thermals might be the problem but ramping the fans doesn't do anything to solve the problem

I sunk a lot of money into this project and I really hate to see it be for nothing

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

3 minutes ago, userzero said:

PSU probably.

psu calculates say it has 100 watts clearance and if there wasn't enough power it wouldn't give a display

also it crashes randomly at idle, browsing, and gaming not consistently at the same time

1 minute ago, userzero said:

More the model.

could you explain in more detail because im trying find out what to replace if i need to 

4 hours ago, lowredfred said:

I just put together a new computer and everything seemed to be working fine but after about a week of using it it started shutting down randomly on its own. These shutdowns happen anywhere from as soon as I start the system up to three hours after

It's a mini ITX system so I thought thermals might be the problem but ramping the fans doesn't do anything to solve the problem

I sunk a lot of money into this project and I really hate to see it be for nothing

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

what is the max temps you are getting ? Do you have the best drivers installed ? Your Psu could be a problem but im not sure

i have all new drivers and temps are fine i have suspicions about the psu

4 hours ago, lowredfred said:

i have all new drivers and temps are fine i have suspicions about the psu

it could be the psu , or other defective part , if it crashs on idle im not sure thats the psu , but probrably