Phone from 300—400€

Hey guys so bassicly in your opinion which is the best phone in this price segment ? Talking only about this years phones and upcoming this summer. I need some recommendations main priorities quickcharging bluetooth 5 and good performance. Battery life isn't that important as i carry powerbank everywhere screen ofc has to be fhd or better and i would preffer headphone jack and no notch.

Maybe the Samsung Galaxy A8 Duos then again I'm not sure how much it costs at your area

EDIT: Just checked it is in your price range

Bluetooth 5.0

Quick Charging

Performance for that price is pretty good

and I like the display

1 hour ago, ZeouLs said:

Maybe the Samsung Galaxy A8 Duos then again I'm not sure how much it costs at your area

EDIT: Just checked it is in your price range

Bluetooth 5.0

Quick Charging

Performance for that price is pretty good

and I like the display

No i can get phones with SD 660 in that range which has many more features and performance also not a big fan of Samsung phones

Dont really know much about mid range phones, only use flagships :(

You aren't a samsung fan but you don't like notch (there is no samsung phone with notch, they are the statue of the notchless)? So what's going on than?

Anyway my recommendation is: buy a OnePlus 6 for only 550 bucks. That's really not that much for that phone. 

If you can't pay that, I recommend the Honor 10.

PC: i7 6700K@4GHz, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW, HyperX Savage 16GB@2400MHz (2×8), ASUS B150-PLUS, BQ! Pure Rock cpu cooler, 4x blue LED fan (3x Sharkoon, 1x Corsair), WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM, Sharkoon DG7000 case

GearSamsung U28E570D 4K@60Hz, LG LED 22M35 1080p@60Hz, HAMA uRage Cyberboard keyboard, HAMA uRage Reaper NX mouse, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Logitech Z623 2.1 @200W RMS, Sades Gaming mousepad, Vertagear SL2000 racing chair (black/white)