Recorder for capturing 240-300+ FPS

As the title says I am looking for a recording software that can capture at 300fps. Most of the game recorders max at 60fps. So Is there anything that can capture every single frame when the game runs at 300+ fps?

OBS allows you to set the capture-rate to whatever you like. Whether it is actually able to capture at such high framerate depends on your hardware, though.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Show me monitor that can display 300+ fps. Why record something over 300 fps if nobody can see that? Of course except slow-motion video.

48 FPS is named "High Frame Rate" (HFR), so 60 FPS is great framerate for videos (it's for watching, not for playing).

There's paid software called Dxtory which has no limits. Whatever your GPU can output and you can see on monitor it will capture.

The 30fps limit comes from old TV broadcasting limits. 30 or 29.5 fps for NTSC and 24 for PAL. Since TVs still only are 60Hz, like majority of monitors, output doesn't need to be more than 60fps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

23 hours ago, homeap5 said:

Show me monitor that can display 300+ fps. Why record something over 300 fps if nobody can see that? Of course except slow-motion video.

48 FPS is named "High Frame Rate" (HFR), so 60 FPS is great framerate for videos (it's for watching, not for playing).

I intend to create slow-mo videos...

5 hours ago, NEO_STARK said:

I intend to create slow-mo videos...

And you've determinated that 60 or 120 fps is too fast? You can set custom fps output from OBS, try it. Also Dxtory goes to 120, but doesn't allow fps setting above that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv