gpu not working after bios to default settings

hi so i had some issues with the pc locking up no video and had to hard reset to get it on again i left for a hour when i came back it was locked up i got worried and went to the bios to return to optimal settings (cus i did some settings there ) after that restart i got a massage to connect the gpu power cable so i turned it off re did the cable and turned it on again

after that it would not start again there was a second where everything lit up but just for a half a second i had to take out the psu cable to get that atleast

so i rebuild the whole pc in hope it would fix it 

after that it turns on all fans spin cpu case and gpu but the no post at all and the gpu error led on the motherbord is on

i used 2 different pci-e cables different pci-e slots but no luck

also i noticed that the pc does the same now even if i don,t plug in the gpu power in like it is not even there

any help would be awesome

motherbord::aoros  ga-ax370-gaming k5

cpu::amd ryzen 1800x not overclocked

ram:: 32 ddr4 2666 mhz 4 x  8gig

gpu:: gigabyte 1060 6gig

psu::corsair cx600m (after market pci-e cabels worked for over 2 years)

watercooling

ssd

with regards skyver(frans)

When the GPU fans just spin at full and there is no display that means the GPU isn't receiving enough power, this usually happens when you forget to plug in the pci-e power connectors, perhaps those 2 year old cables have a broken wire in there somewhere.

they are not spinning full like 20 % maby also i had a backup cable that i tested but never used again as a backup

im scared that my gpu die or something i don,t have 2e pc right now to test

i found it strange it started right after i reset the bios is it possble there is a setting in the bios that is causing this?

a little update i tried to take all the ram out to see if i would get a error code for it and i did not still gives the gpu led error and not the ram even tho ther is non