Is this Case any good

Hi people,

I am creating my part list for my new RGB PC I will be building soon and was wondering if this case was any good.

It includes 3 corsair ll120 RGB fans and the corsair commander pro. Would someone be able to tell me if it is actually a good case in terms of airflow and other things cases should do that I dont know about.

This is the case I'm talking about - https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/xVbwrH/corsair-obsidian-500d-rgb-se-atx-mid-tower-case-cc-9011139- the Corsair Obsidian 500d SE

Thanks

My reply isn't really valid since I don't own the case or have any experience with it, but it seems like a nice case, I don't think you would have any issues with it. 

6 hours ago, MVPotato said:

My reply isn't really valid since I don't own the case or have any experience with it, but it seems like a nice case, I don't think you would have any issues with it. 

Ok thats cool

The front glass panel is choking the fans. also do you really need two glass side panels?

6 hours ago, andrewmp6 said:

Added one more review for good measure :)

Overall the case is good, not the best at it's price point but it has enough vent space on the side to allow airflow, something Corsair's gotten pretty good at recently. (Not the 275R though, that could use a bit more venting IMO) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Yeah its kinda the crystal 570x with some upgrades like more rad space in the roof.