Getting a OnePlus 6, any good soul with a referral link?

So I'm getting a OnePlus 6 and thought it would be a wasted opportunity not to help someone out and give them points, while collecting 20€ myself for some accessories. So, if you've bought the device and if you're interested, please reply. 

(points can be spent on accessories, swag, or even a brand new device)

I know there are random people spamming their referral links everywhere, but I want to help out someone who's genuine :)

Thanks!

Spoiler

(if this thread is breaking any forum rules - shouldn't be afaik, or if a thread for OP6 reflink sharing already exists - didn't find it, dear mods, please do your honors and accept my apologies)

New system:

Threadripper 1950X @ 3.8 GHz, ASRock X399 Taichi, 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LED White 3000 MHz, Inno3D GTX 1080 iChiLL X3, Samsung 960 Evo 250 GB, GOODRAM Iridium Pro 250 GB, Crucial M550 256GB, WD Red 1TB, Toshiba 2TB HDD, NZXT H440 White, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair RM850i, Win 10

Old system:

i7-4930K @ 4.1 GHz, Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3, 4x8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1866 White + Black, Gigabyte GTX 760 2GB, Crucial M550 256GB, WD Red 1TB, NZXT H440 White, Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Corsair CS650M, Win 1

Setup:

Monitors: Dell P2715Q 4K IPS, 2x HP LP2065 IPS 1600x1200

Input: Logitech G610 Orion Black, Func MS-32

Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Matte Gray, Logitech 323 2.1, Samson C01U Pro

Mouse pad: Aorus P3X Thunder

Heya ^^

I've actually never heard of this referral program, but am getting a OP6 this august. Anything i can do?
(i have a OP3 atm)

It should be doable. 

Who can participate in the OnePlus referral program?

When you purchase a smartphone on oneplus.com, you'll receive your referral link. If you've ever purchased a smartphone on oneplus.net or other OnePlus official channels, you can participate by verifying the IMEI number of your OnePlus device. This program is open to owners of the OnePlus One, OnePlus 2, OnePlus X, OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T and OnePlus 6.

How to participate if your OnePlus smartphone is not purchased via oneplus.com?

To enter the referral program using a OnePlus device not purchased via oneplus.net, simply verify the IMEI number of your existing OnePlus device at https://www.oneplus.com/pl/customer/device/new. Once your IMEI number has been verified, a unique referral code will be generated for your OnePlus account. Please refer to the link to learn where to find your IMEI number.

New system:

Threadripper 1950X @ 3.8 GHz, ASRock X399 Taichi, 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LED White 3000 MHz, Inno3D GTX 1080 iChiLL X3, Samsung 960 Evo 250 GB, GOODRAM Iridium Pro 250 GB, Crucial M550 256GB, WD Red 1TB, Toshiba 2TB HDD, NZXT H440 White, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair RM850i, Win 10

Old system:

i7-4930K @ 4.1 GHz, Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3, 4x8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1866 White + Black, Gigabyte GTX 760 2GB, Crucial M550 256GB, WD Red 1TB, NZXT H440 White, Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Corsair CS650M, Win 1

Setup:

If anyone is still interested in the referral link, I can easily give mine.

2 hours ago, OnyxTheYeen said:

Oh nice :>
https://www.oneplus.com/si/invite#EHBT19I84QOU7X3

That's my referral code. If you buy the phone before august 10th, you could send me yours as well. Returning the favor :3

Thank you so much, man! Sharing is caring. I'm setting a reminder to send you the link as soon as my OP6 arrives. 

2 hours ago, NMS said:

If anyone is still interested in the referral link, I can easily give mine.

Share it - you're not losing anything, only potentially gaining. Maybe someone will make use of it, and you'll receive points. That's the beauty of it. I'm not against this thread becoming a OP6 referral link sharing thread. 

New system:

Old system:

Setup:

2 minutes ago, Neoqueto said:

Thank you so much, man! Sharing is caring. I'm setting a reminder to send you the link as soon as my OP6 arrives. 

Sounds good ^^

• 8 months later...
On 7/13/2018 at 8:20 AM, Neoqueto said:

So I'm getting a OnePlus 6 and thought it would be a wasted opportunity not to help someone out and give them points, while collecting 20€ myself for some accessories. So, if you've bought the device and if you're interested, please reply. 

(points can be spent on accessories, swag, or even a brand new device)

I know there are random people spamming their referral links everywhere, but I want to help out someone who's genuine :)

Thanks!

Reveal hidden contents

(if this thread is breaking any forum rules - shouldn't be afaik, or if a thread for OP6 reflink sharing already exists - didn't find it, dear mods, please do your honors and accept my apologies)

I'll always recommend the Oneplus. Have had all of their phones. Can't beat the performance for the price!

If you're swayed, you can get some money off accessories with this referral link too
https://www.oneplus.com/uk/invite#QA46NAICUG1EP7