Reservoirs

I'm trying to look for a new reservoir but I want something different than just a tube of just liquid, maybe some sort of moving part or tube or whatever inside to make it look different

3 minutes ago, OsuMasterz said:

I'm trying to look for a new reservoir but I want something different than just a tube of just liquid, maybe some sort of moving part or tube or whatever inside to make it look different

If you are creative enough, and you don't have two left hands, you can make a reservoir out of pretty much anything you like. What is the theme of your build?

XSPC photon reses have a light tube inside and are made of high quality glass, then there's the "helix" reservois that have the DNA looking tubes in the middle.

If you want something "moving" inside the res then you need to use those special mixed fluids that swirl around.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 hours ago, OsuMasterz said:

HeatKiller's Tube res is somewhat different, some more unique ones such as Phanteks Glacier units are block type res/pump combos. 

https://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooling/reservoirs/tubing-reservoirs/watercool-heatkiller-tube/heatkiller-tube-d5/21115/watercool-heatkiller-tube-150-d5?c=21071

http://www.phanteks.com/PH-R220.html

If you're looking for something well-built and unique, but not overly different, as W-L said, the Heatkiller tube series reservoirs from Watercool are amazing. I've built two systems with DDC 200 ones and they're still my go-to.

But, in addition to the suggestions given above, If you're after something unique, you can look into:

- Red Harbinger reservoirs (still a tube res)

- Monsoon reservoirs (still a tube res)

- A pre-built CNC-milled reservoir from a modder such as Radikult Customs (Eg. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Acrylic-Reservoir-Water-Tank-360mm-with-4-G1-4-for-multiple-inlet-outlet-options/222882881088?hash=item33e4dade40:m:msfwZgZht4wBp4t7OPTlzhQ)

- Get something custom made to your specifications/design from a modder such as Radikult Customs, Killrmodz, Clockwerk Industries, Savant PCs, Praetex design etc.

Case Design | CAD | Custom Watercooling Parts | Loop Design | Cable Sleeving and Management 

Fittings Guide  |  Most recent completed build: Glass & Aluminium  |  Current build(s): Project Starscream

Want one of these. I don’t use rear fans and I could use the room. 

07A3D9B7-2999-4F47-9E54-BA1F81471D13.png

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

The Phanteks Glacier might be worth looking at. It's certainly a bit different, and shouldn't be any issues with reliability. It will work with DDC or D5.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

3 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

Want one of these. I don’t use rear fans and I could use the room.

- snip -

To be honest, that realle doesn't look very appealing to me at all. But I guess, if you need the space...

14 minutes ago, Christophe Corazza said:

To be honest, that realle doesn't look very appealing to me at all. But I guess, if you need the space...

I don’t care much for res’s at all. Don’t build for appeals either. The fancy one the other guy posted would better then. Or get the custom water cooling case from singularity computers if you have that kinda cash for looks. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz