server 2016,remote desktop,virtualization

Hello I have a poweredge r610 running windows server 2016 data center.
I am not sure how to do this or if this is possible.
I want to be able to have multiple people login using remote desktop to there local account on the server.
For example I have 3 local accounts running Administrator,Finley,David David is a non administrator account
Now I want to be able to login to Administrator account/desktop etc while Finley is logged in on Hess account doing Hess stuff on the server so I wont interfere at all with him and at the same time David or even more users can login to it.
What I have seen from VMware and other virtualization software is that you can only give so mutch of the cpu and memory but with this I would like to give them all full access to it. The server it self has 192GB memory so would like for them to be able to use it instead of not being able to in VMware.

I hope you can point in the right direction but I have no idea where to start for this.

It sounds like you're looking for the Remote Desktop Session Host role, which is one of the features installed when you enable "Remote Desktop Services" on the machine.

Yep, what you're looking for is Remote Desktop Services.

Considering you want to use the entire server just for this, you can do a deployment of all roles on one system. This isn't best practice, but hey, you'd otherwise need to run a hypervisor and distribute the roles to separate VMs.

The Session Host is what users will need to connect to, these connections are handled by the broker. Licensing is handled by the license server, which will need to have an adequate amount of RDS user or device CALs in order for people to be able to connect. So make sure you buy an adequate amount of RDS CALs for your version of Windows Server. The amount of CALs will limit how many people can connect.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Alride thnx i will look in to it as soon as posible

Just an FYI: RDS will allow you to run unlicensed for 180 days for testing purposes, so that should give you plenty of time to figure out if it's good enough for your use case.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro