What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

I'd say the case itself, even though the Arc Midi R2 only is a temporary case I just hate it. I can't wait til i can get my ass in gear to finnish my 800D :P

Other than that the CPU and GPU could need a upgrade.

Picture in spoiler and 800D buildlog down below.

RaI9KUA.jpg

My 800D buildlog

DSLR: Nikon D5100/kit lense + batterygrip

XFX has truely EXCELLENT service, don't they? I would be pissed at those warranties. That's why I didn't get an XFX R7/R9 version of my 7790, even for better power consumption and such.

Yes, definitely "excellent". Well if you compare it to the warranty of the fraud company who sells only the boxes for the GPU...

Ughhhh the noise in my build. IDK what it is, I'm using some decent fans with rubber screws, and one HDD that really isn't all that loud (I tried it by unplugging it). It sucks cause the fans aren't variable controlled so there're always at full power. Sucks :(

Could be vibrating dust filters.

My 560ti.  Not the worst card to be honest, but it's easy to push it to it's max.  I also didn't take the worlds best care of the case when I first built it, so it's a little dinged up.

The amount of dust, dirt, and dog hair my PC collects

My current one is my first computer... I over locked with stock heat sink about a year and a half ago. About half a year ago I learned it was a stupid idea...

My HDD's. They are old and really need to be replaced. I just don't have the money to get the SSD's I want lol.

A busted mass storage drive.  I can't replace it at the moment so no games for a while.

MY case. Phantom 410 has too much stupid plasitc, It looks good from a distance but up close it looks terrible.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That it is a laptop

^

Current Build: CPU: AMD Athlon X4 760K @ 4.0 GHz Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88X Extreme4+ RAM 2 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Storage: 1 TB and 500 GB Segate Barracuda HDDs GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 760 Case: NZXT Source 210 PSU: Corsair CX 600W

Lack of cable management ability, seriously, all those wires all over the place is driving me nuts.

Oh and water cooling as well, I really need to chill my PC.

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.7 GHz ❍ EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 ❍ Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2133MHz

My 600w PSU, not really that good when running 2 gtx 760's

Proof, correspondence please --> then make a blog of it (wordpress thing is free).

I'll hire linus to promote the blog :P

#never underestimate the power of social media :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Still arguing with tech support atm. They don't appear to be budging, but I will get back to you in a few days :D

Main Gaming Rig: the fact that I have no SSD, front USB is just above my stealthed optical drive so every time I close it, it takes any USB cables with it. Also have way way to much hardware in a $25 NZXT Source 210, like 2 ASUS 7970 DCU2's and an 8350 with a closed loop liquid cooler that is such a tight fit that it will stay installed even if you remove the screws. My eyefinity setup has 3 identical ASUS IPS monitors but the middle one was purchased a month before the others and as a result uses a totally different panel so coloring id difficult to get right.

Gaming Notebook: the indicator leds (which there are 9 of) are ridiculously bright. Also the "onkyo speakers" logo that cannot be removed because its painted on. The black rubber painting is almost black, more like dark grey. The built in microphone is on the keyboard so it sounds like an eathquake to anyone on the other end of chat when I am typing if I don't have a headset.

its a dust magnet. just cleaned up the front panel yesterday, and now its covered in dust again...

My friend fell onto my PC a while ago, and the front bezel won't re-attach. In addition to that, the side panels don't close properly anymore. (it's especially annoying because it's the efine R4, and the bezel now makes a vibrating noise. Changing fan speed is now annoying aswel) :angry:

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus Crosshair v Formula-Z RAM: 4GBx4 Gskill @ 1600MHz GPU: GTX 970 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: 240GB SSD boot, 2TB segate HDD, 500GB old laptop HDD PSU: Antec 620W Bronze Display(s): AOC 21.5" and BENQ 27" 1440p Cooling: Be quiet! Darkrock pro Keyboard: Ducky shine zero Mouse: Razer Naga Sound: 5.1 logitech speakers with Razer kraken headset

the fact that I got succored into buying a prebuilt that was over-priced and impossible to upgrade without practically buying a new everything :( 

My GTX480 though it's watercooled and OC and has good temperatures. Want to upgrade to a R9 290 soon IF Mantle works out great.

corsair carbide 400r|AMD FX-6300 4,8GHz @ 1,47V|NVidia GTX480 850/2100MHz @ 1150mV|Kingston Low Profile Value Ram 8GB 1333|Samsung 840 Series SSD 120GB|Seagate 2TB HD|WD 2TB HD|WD 750GB HD

Phobya DC12-400|Phobya G-Changer 240 top|Thermaltake 120mm bottom|Phobya Balancer 150 black nickel|aqua computer cuplex kryos hf|watercool Heatkiller GPU-X³

My slow HDDs :( I can't afford SSD+HDD which I want, and I'm stuck with old WD 500GB HDD and 5400RPM 2 TB drive :/

the fans on my n520 are always audible since they dont get controlled by the motherboard, and cable management im my nzxt vulcan wasnt easy but its finally done!

The fact that it doesnt have custom water cooling :/

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.5 Ghz - Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V - RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Red 16GB (2 x 8GB) @ 1600 Mhz - GPU: MSI GTX 670 Power Edition
Case: Corsair Carbide 330R - Storage: 2 x 256 Gb Sandisk Ultra Plus (RAID 0) + 2 x 1 TB WD Blue (Raid 1) - PSU: SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze
Displays: 2 x Acer P237HL + Acer S230HL  - Cooling: Corsair H100 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 - Keyboard: DAS Model S Ultimate Keyboard
Mouse: Razer Deathadder - Sound: Asus Xonar DS + Logitech Z506 5.1 Speakers