FX 8350 overclock and voltages

I have an FX 8350 and Asus 970 Pro gaming Aura and i have it overclocked to 4.5Ghz with the stock voltage which by default is 1.380 and Load line calibration set to high so no matter idle or full load it will always stay in that margin 1.368-1.380.But i had some nasty crashes this week and i thought that my cpu is the culprit.So i started looking around in the internet to see what voltages are people running they're FX 8350's and i saw one guy which said to turn the multiplier to 22.5 which effectively is 4.5Ghz and then drop the voltage until it's just a little bit under 1.300V and i was like this guy must be joking cuz mine default was 1.380 and i'm oc,ed and i should undervolt? So i tried that and first i had it on 1.350 and  there was no problem,, then i had it on 1.320 still no problem and now i'm running it with 1.290V and it's rock solid stable and ofc the temperatures are like 15 degrees lower.I have BeQuiet Pure Rock 120 with Arctic MX-4 and my temps would not drop below 58 when i was in game which for me wasn't very pleasing considering i have added another fan to the cpu tower cooler.But no more now it doesn't go over 40-42degrees in game which is perfect and it doesn't crash.Also my crashes were due to unstable video card overclock which i was sure it was stable cuz i ran OCCT for like an hour and there was no errors and also in games there was no artifacting whatsoever.I turned it with 5mhz lower on the clock and it seems to be running ok now.Just for the info i have a GTX 780 Gainward GLH edition which comes with around 100mhz factory overclock already.And now it is set to 1060mhz on the core and 1700 on the memory which talking in offset is +80 on the core and +300 on the memory and so far it is solid too.Custom Fan curve aswell and never goes beyond 67 degrees which is perfect.So my question is .. is that normal running voltage for that CPU on that frequency or it's just me being lucky and win the silicone lottery ? 

Try undervolting in increments of 0.1, while running stress tests in between every undervolt.

hi.

10 hours ago, AskTJ said:

Try undervolting in increments of 0.1, while running stress tests in between every undervolt.

Hi .. everything below 1.285 crashes and i'm on 1.290 so there is little to no temp drop in  trying to go for 0.005V lower. Right now it's stable and the temps are nice so i'll keep it like that :)