What to get from my wishlist?

xRAGExSounDxRIOTX
Go to solution Solved by CoolBeans,

Rust, SP, JC2

Rust, JC2, and Stanley Parable It is, thanks!

I have $40 USD to spend and I'm wondering what I should get.

List:

Rayman Legends $26.79

Rust $19.99

F1 2013 $29.99

The Stanley Parable $11.24

Arma III $44.99

Runner2: Future Runner of Rhythm Alien $2.54

Just Cause 2 $7.49

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Just Cause 2. The multiplayer is amazing!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I have $40 USD to spend and I'm wondering what I should get.

List:

Rayman Legends $26.79

Rust $19.99

F1 2013 $29.99

The Stanley Parable $11.24

Arma III $44.99

Runner2: Future Runner of Rhythm Alien $2.54

Just Cause 2 $7.49

If you have friends I would get Arma 3. It's an amazing game. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I love ARMA but Arma 3 does not live up to the old ARMA's standards But it looks AMAZING!

I would say Just Cause and Rust

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Umm, none of these. There are much better games on sale. 

As for JC2, yea the multiplayer is cool but it's a royal pain in the ass to party up with friends and if one of you dies ( which i likely, most people just troll ) then you get to scour the ends of the earth finding one another again. Great for a few hours, that's the extent of it. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

I love ARMA but Arma 3 does not live up to the old ARMA's standards But it looks AMAZING!

I would say Just Cause and Rust

how the hell does ARMA 3 not live up to arma's standards? You must be crazy!! My vote is for Arma 3 and or rust, get whatever's cheaper (rust)

how the hell does ARMA 3 not live up to arma's standards? You must be crazy!! My vote is for Arma 3 and or rust, get whatever's cheaper (rust)

At he moment it doesn't, but that's also always been the case when new ones come out, since they do a piss poor transition. There are a lot of things broken in it that should have been fixed in 2 long ago aswell... If you really play alot, and are behind the realism modding scene, then you would probably say the same thing. I would still buy it for the fact that someday it will actually be good, and right now it's kind of fun..

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society