Best fan and airflow setup for Corsair Carbide 200R

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I have a Corsair Carbide 200R case with the two standard fans and I have an AMD FX 8320 and a PCI-X Palit Nvidia GTX 660 2GB graphics card and now during the summer my pc regularly stops working, it shuts down by itself when I am playing just FIFA 18 for example... I downloaded a cpu temp programm and I even reached 86 temp while playing and I guess that when it hits 90 it turns off automatically. So do you guys have any idea on how to get the temps down? I thought about putting some extra fans...I also cleaned my computer from the dust and it has not shut down since then...Thank you in advance!

3 minutes ago, saltas_rf said:

I have a Corsair Carbide 200R case with the two standard fans and I have an AMD FX 8320 and a PCI-X Palit Nvidia GTX 660 2GB graphics card and now during the summer my pc regularly stops working, it shuts down by itself when I am playing just FIFA 18 for example... I downloaded a cpu temp programm and I even reached 86 temp while playing and I guess that when it hits 90 it turns off automatically.

I don't think this is due to the fans themselves. Sounds like there has been dust built up that has blocked/clogged the heatsinks and prevented them from being able to cool efficiently.

4 minutes ago, saltas_rf said:

I also cleaned my computer from the dust and it has not shut down since then

If it was dusty inside and cleaning it has fixed the issue then that should be all you need to do. What does the temperatures on the CPU say now after you have dusted the computer?
You likely don't need to replace any fans, though if there was a lot of dust in the system you may want to purchase some dust filters that can clip over the fans that will block most of the dust from getting in to the case. You will want them positioned on any fans that are blowing air INTO the case (intakes), such as the fans at the front of the case.

Also make sure you clean your case on a regular basis (at least once a year) to prevent dust from building up. Pay particular attention to the CPU heatsink and the GPU heatsink for dust build up.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I just got a max temp of 82 (CPU) and 79 (gpu) while playing Fortnite in the high settings ( I didn't select high, it did it on its own)...do you find these temps normal?

4 hours ago, saltas_rf said:

I just got a max temp of 82 (CPU) and 79 (gpu) while playing Fortnite in the high settings ( I didn't select high, it did it on its own)...do you find these temps normal?

What software are you using for temps? For AMD FX CPUs 70C is high. Normal load temp is 55C. You need to change thermal paste or get better CPU cooler.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv