Is 160 degrees Fahrenheit ok for my pc?

Playfulmean

I recently got a computer just to browse the web and watch youtube but i fired it on and it was loud and found it was hot. 

Im running a lenovo q150. I currently am running cpuid and a windows 10 update but even without them running it gets hot. I hope i dont have to open it to clean out the heat sink but will if necessary.

15298464427332028190675.jpg

Also why are there two different cpu temperatures on cpu temp and the intel atom d525 temperatures? Shouldent they be the same?

That temp is fine, it’s different because it’s measuring 2 different cores, cores are not always the same temperature 

you could clean it though to reduce the noise of the fans, more dust means more work the fans have to do 

Each core has it's own temp. Those temps are normal, it has a max safe temp of 100c (212 f)

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

5 minutes ago, Playfulmean said:

Also why are there two different cpu temperatures on cpu temp and the intel atom d525 temperatures? Shouldent they be the same?

Its a dual core CPU so it measures the temperature per core. Those temps are safe btw. Youre fine as long as youre not going in excess of 85+ C

It doesnt matter who wins and who loses, because in the end, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

1 minute ago, Wolther said:

That temp is fine, it’s different because it’s measuring 2 different cores, cores are not always the same temperature 

Then why is it loud the description of this pc says it quiet but then it was from 2010

1 minute ago, Playfulmean said:

Then why is it loud the description of this pc says it quiet but then it was from 2010

Marketing. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

1 minute ago, DarkEnergy said:

Marketing. 

Oh ok thanks than. I appreciate it

Its a little warm, but its fine. As long as its under 90°C your good. (Im from canada so i have no idea how farenheight works)

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

You have a dual core CPU, therefore the temperature of both cores are visible on the monitoring software.

Temperatures between 40 °C to about 60 °C are perfectly normal during normal load, while temperatures to about 80 °C are fine under “full” load. If you are still concerned about the numbers you’re getting, you could clean/remove the dust from the internals of your case (fans, radiators, air inlets etc.).

On 6/24/2018 at 4:34 PM, Playfulmean said:

If you have had it from 2010, its probably filled with dust and paste is crumbling. Clean it and change paste, should give better temps and tad lower fan noise.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv