Repairing hard disk, pc wont boot

So i went to get on my pc yesterday morning l, its still rapairing hard disk the next days night  i dont have any sort of back up or money to shuttle out for a new windows 8 nor do i have a pc to hook one up and install windows on it. What do i do here

If the drive isn't working, take it to a drive repair shop. If you do, DO NOT power on the drive anymore as you can cause more damage to it making you lose your data.

hi.

6 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

If the drive isn't working, take it to a drive repair shop. If you do, DO NOT power on the drive anymore as you can cause more damage to it making you lose your data.

Right now its still trying to repair it self. Idk how to get that to stop safely..

10 minutes ago, Vincebthreeonefour said:

Right now its still trying to repair it self. Idk how to get that to stop safely..

It litterally just restarted the loop i pressed all the f buttons like 12 times

if you know a friend or someone who has a computer. 

get a usb 6 gb or bigger

get a program called

rufus

download windows from

https://www.Webforpc.com

or go to Microsoft's site and get a legit copy there by using the mediacreation tool.

then put it on the usb

boot it and reinstall

-MATTHIAS 

I wasnt prepared for this at all. No back up no windows keys no alternate pc my roomate has a friggin laptop without the password..

1 minute ago, Matt14 said:

if you know a friend or someone who has a computer. 

get a usb 6 gb or bigger

get a program called

rufus

download windows from

https://www.Webforpc.com

or go to Microsoft's site and get a legit copy there by using the mediacreation tool.

then put it on the usb

boot it and reinstall

So if i can get rufus i put it into my pc and i can run it from an interface menu is that what ur saying?

if you have it its a in windows program. you can put windows ISO's to rufus and a it will put it on a usb and you can reinstall windows

you need to have  a working copy of windows to do it. if you have a friend that can let you use their computer. mom or dad or someone else it would work. your hard drive is most likely fine. windows misreads  a lot of disk errors.

-MATTHIAS 

1 minute ago, Matt14 said:

if you have it its a in windows program. you can put windows ISO's to rufus and a it will put it on a usb and you can reinstall windows

you need to have  a working copy of windows to do it. if you have a friend that can let you use their computer. mom or dad or someone else it would work. your hard drive is most likely fine. windows misreads  a lot of disk errors.

Ah so itll be coming all from my moms laptop then? And my pc will take it in and beable to boot that windows instead of its own right? If i can get into the laptop im pretty sure i could do that id just have to change the boot file? Or maybe itll auto detect the windows file? ( Motherboards a really user UNfreindly factory board from hp)

heres what you do on the working windows file

1:Download rufus

2: download windows 10 8 7 using microsoft or webforpc The file will have a .iso at the end of it.

3: have a usb 6gb or bigger.

4 put the usb in your computer launch rufus

5 click NTFS Then click MBR For partition scheme

6 then select the ISO File from the Computer

7 Click ready and wait

8 Turn off your computer that is not working press one of these keys on your board before it trys to load windows F9 F8 F10 F11 F12

try all of these not at once and a time and you will see a button called usb boot or something similar

to it

click it or the usb name 

and it will boot into the install of windows

9 click get started 

10 accept

11 Custom install

12 delete everything  from your hard drive

13 click next

and wait after that you should have a working copy of windows 10 8 or 7 

-MATTHIAS