Logitech g400s for $39.99

akrickyboby

I've heard from someone that it's pretty awesome.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Wish it was Amazon Canada. Still using my MX518 and it's awesome! But it's definitely time for an upgrade.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I've heard from someone that it's pretty awesome.

yes it is. recently I have used this mouse and a razer death adder 2013 and I like the g400s more then the razer.

+1 for the G400s being awesome. Totally recommend this mouse  to anyone looking for a mouse of in the size.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

G400's have a lot of problems though. I own two, and the thing about them that I don't like is that they often stop working and have no drivers for it. My G400 stops working after 20 seconds use for 2 seconds and then start again. Hate that. But good mouse for low price so I suggest this to all except the ones that want to keep a mouse for 10 years.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Ya know, I was just thinking of looking at new mice. However, I want macro keys. 

And this mouse would basically be the same as my current one, except a different color/size.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Wish it was Amazon Canada. Still using my MX518 and it's awesome! But it's definitely time for an upgrade.

I love my MX518, still using it atm but really need to get a new mouse due to the cable issue.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

i am currently using it 

its nice but i wish it had few more buttons and some lights and i have no problems with it whats so ever 

so it's a good choice 

update it also doesn't look that bluey when you see it with you own eyes not a picture

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||