Switching Devices, Need Advice

Woah Boy

Alright guys so im currently using a g5s plus buuut, im growing tired of the DREADED microusb, sometimes i find myself twisting it 5 different ways to get a fit, so ive been looking at two phones with the specs im looking for in the price range im also looking for : The Huawei p20 Lite and the Boost Mobile S8, i mainly use my phone for heavy multitasking (watching a video while on the phone and sending messages) and a few games and im just wondering which of these would be a better fit for me

19 minutes ago, Woah Boy said:

What's your budget/Country?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

4 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

What's your budget/Country?

$400 or less and US

1 minute ago, Woah Boy said:

$400 or less and US

Just get a used google pixel first gen, should be around $200-300 on ebay for 32GB-128GB models.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

20 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Just get a used google pixel first gen, should be around $200-300 on ebay for 32GB-128GB models.

Call me weird, but i stray away from used items... especially phones, sometimes i make compromises for certain pc parts but all of my phones have to be in pristine condition... any new recommendations? 

1 minute ago, Woah Boy said:

Call me weird, but i stray away from used items... especially phones, sometimes i make compromises for certain pc parts but all of my phones have to be in pristine condition... any new recommendations? 

There's nothing wrong with used phones, just check that the seller has a decent rating, or buy one locally. That's going to get you the best results, doubtful you'd find any new phone with comparable specs for the money, especially the 128GB version

ebay will generally side with the buyer if there's a major issue with the purchased item.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Google-Pixel-XL-128GB-Quite-Black-Unlocked-Smartphone-New-Other/401552637871?epid=229567418&hash=item5d7e66ffaf:g:wL4AAOSweltbI0ez:sc:USPSFirstClass!92020!US!-1

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

There's nothing wrong with used phones, just check that the seller has a decent rating, or buy one locally. That's going to get you the best results, doubtful you'd find any new phone with comparable specs for the money, especially the 128GB version

ebay will generally side with the buyer if there's a major issue with the purchased item.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Google-Pixel-XL-128GB-Quite-Black-Unlocked-Smartphone-New-Other/401552637871?epid=229567418&hash=item5d7e66ffaf:g:wL4AAOSweltbI0ez:sc:USPSFirstClass!92020!US!-1

Alright thanks for the info!

7 hours ago, huilun02 said:

P20 Lite is a mid range phone, while S8 is a flagship

Just take the S8?

I dont think the boost s8 is unlockable :l but ive purchased a pixel XL that was recommended by streetguru