Shorted gtx 750tiGraphics Card ...any way to fix??

Hello guys 

My graphics card suddenly got sorted when the PC was running. After that if i turn on ... power comes and goes off within a second, then I removed graphics card the PC booted fine. Also I have checked the PCB of the graphics card but I don't see any signs damage on it ...anyways I have attached few photo of the graphics card.

If anyone knows how to fix the graphics card either by soldering or replacing chip on PCB of the graphics card also I don't how to check a chip on PCB of the graphics card whether it's working properly or not ...?? 

Also I'm not interested in baking or reballing the graphics card cause we don't have any kinda repair shop around here to fix in that method

I have attached some pics of the graphics card if you guys wanna take a look at it....

Some may say to buy new one but I'm not in a state to buy a new graphics card right now, so that's why I'm trying to fix it .....

So please let me know if you know anything guys ???

DSC_0459.JPG

DSC_0460_1.JPG

DSC_0456_1.JPG

if you have a small space heater, you could as well try doing "the baking treatment" with that, since the crd is broken anyways.

that said, if you still have warranty, go that way first. if that's unsuccessful you may as well buy a new card, the value in that card is not worth any sort of in-depth repairs, because those will probably turn out more expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh I tried to plug-in once again and found this happen ...any ways to fix it ?

IMG_20180630_161245.jpg