Some keys not working after reassembly

Leopoldix

Hey guys, a few days ago I accidentally got some water inside of my keyboard (g213)

I opened it and let the whole thing dry overnight.

now that i reassembled it, some keys wont register at all, even when just pressing in the dome.

I Googled this keyboard and one of the first images I see is this:

g213-prodigy-gaming-keyboard.jpg

"The G213 Prodigy membrane and keyframe construction design is built for real life, delivering spill resistance tested to 60ml liquid rating."

So, uhhhh RMA?

Are the non functioning keys sort of like in a cluster? (For example, is it the entire numpad that is not working or random keys scattered around the board).

Depending on how the membrane is setup, there might be damage to one of the layers of it that is causing this.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Theyre sorta clustered to the left, but nothing obvious.

21 minutes ago, Minibois said:

I Googled this keyboard and one of the first images I see is this:

g213-prodigy-gaming-keyboard.jpg

"The G213 Prodigy membrane and keyframe construction design is built for real life, delivering spill resistance tested to 60ml liquid rating."

So, uhhhh RMA?

Are the non functioning keys sort of like in a cluster? (For example, is it the entire numpad that is not working or random keys scattered around the board).

Depending on how the membrane is setup, there might be damage to one of the layers of it that is causing this.

Theyre sorta clustered to the left, but nothing obvious.