VM remote connecting from external network

5tephenm1o5

so recently my company acquired a data center(my intentions were to set up vm for cloudgaming) so i now have a very powerful computer grid but all the computers have windows 7 enterprise my goal is to allow people to remote connect to the VM's ive tried programs like splash top and a few others i find the latency and the horrible input delays on controls make it utterly useless. so i heard the best solution is to allow people to VPN in to it and and u a built in feature of enterprise called remote desktop connection but because they are VM's i cant seem to allow people to vpn into them. BTW: we are using vmware to host the VM's and the network interface mode we are leaning to ward is NAT connection so any help is greatly appreciated. 

also to whoever can find the best solution i would gladly give u a month or so free trial of a semi powerful VM

our servers all have either a Xeon series possessor or a 2600k idk why(like 5 of them have 2600k)

and most have 1 or a few have a GTX 780's

i7-4930k   3xEvga gtx 780OC DC2 3gb    32gb corsair vengeance 2133mhz    asus rampage 4 extreme black  ~2 tb of ssd space

my speedtest 1932mbit down / 497mbit up  custom water cooled

So the problem is the input lag? NoMachine is really, really good. It allows you to select the compression level - down to 0% if you want. Which should help a lot with the input lag. You would need to configure it on each VM (or just one then duplicate it).

Ive always used OpenVPN for a vpn if ive needed one, Its really simple to configure on the server and client. You just generate the keys and edit a couple of simple config files.

https://www.nomachine.com/

So the problem is the input lag? NoMachine is really, really good. It allows you to select the compression level - down to 0% if you want. Which should help a lot with the input lag. You would need to configure it on each VM (or just one then duplicate it).

Ive always used OpenVPN for a vpn if ive needed one, Its really simple to configure on the server and client. You just generate the keys and edit a couple of simple config files.

https://www.nomachine.com/

ya im trying open vpn but even after i vpn in i dont know how to control it after a little more insanity ill try nomachine also i accidentally changes the default launcher of server.ovpn and now i cant change it back so i cant figure out ho to launch the ovpn server

i7-4930k   3xEvga gtx 780OC DC2 3gb    32gb corsair vengeance 2133mhz    asus rampage 4 extreme black  ~2 tb of ssd space

ya im trying open vpn but even after i vpn in i dont know how to control it after a little more insanity ill try nomachine also i accidentally changes the default launcher of server.ovpn and now i cant change it back so i cant figure out ho to launch the ovpn server

The VPN just creates a secure connection between you and the server.

NoMachine provides a secure remote desktop, and is more configrable and easy to use than everything else ive tried. You can open server.ovpn in notepad++, or any other text editor.

The VPN just creates a secure connection between you and the server.

NoMachine provides a secure remote desktop, and is more configrable and easy to use than everything else ive tried. You can open server.ovpn in notepad++, or any other text editor.

no i opened it in note pad and now its the default fo i cant get the start server with this config to popup anymore