Comeplete wifi guide

Hi so, I'm trying to set up a home wifi rig and wifi is the thing I've never understood. I know this isn't really the place but I trust this community and was wondering if anyone could help me choose a wifi setup including ISP, Router, wireless aps (nothing covers my whole house)

Just someone to explain how to make my life easier. I live in Toronto, Ontario. 

Thanks to anyone <3

Note: There are really shitty resources online for wifi (ironically), at least for me. Wifi is just hard for me to grasp like what is good and what isn't. and there are so many terms thrown around that I don't get. Could someone dumb this down for me? 

There are plenty of information you can find regarding wireless setup for home. Maybe you are searching with the wrong keyword? For ISP I cannot provide any help as I don't live in Canada, other than that I might be able to give you a cent or two. How big of an area you wanna cover? What kind of material your house is made of (Concrete, brick, wood, etc)?

1 hour ago, _intercept_ said:

Hi so, I'm trying to set up a home wifi rig and wifi is the thing I've never understood. I know this isn't really the place but I trust this community and was wondering if anyone could help me choose a wifi setup including ISP, Router, wireless aps (nothing covers my whole house)

Just someone to explain how to make my life easier. I live in Toronto, Ontario. 

Thanks to anyone <3

Note: There are really shitty resources online for wifi (ironically), at least for me. Wifi is just hard for me to grasp like what is good and what isn't. and there are so many terms thrown around that I don't get. Could someone dumb this down for me? 

1) Who are the ISP in your area? Im from the US so I cant help there but Im sure some of our Canadian friends will give input. 

2) How Big is your house? / What is it made of? 

3) Are you willing to run wires? 

4) What are you looking to do on this network? Stream, gaming,.........

5) How many devices?

6) How much money do you want to throw at this? 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.