How do i get my photos from my PC to my iphone?

So I just picked up a new iphone yesterday and i want to get all of my pictures off of my PC and on to my new phone. I know theres a way you can do it through iCloud but thats not an option for me as i saved all my pictures/videos to the photos app in windows. Why isnt there just an easy way to put them back on to my new one?

#BudgetMasterRace

CPU: Pentium G4560  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 OC  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400mhz  CASE: NZXT S340  POWER SUPPLY: EVGA 500B MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B250M-DS3H  STORAGE: 1tb Wd Blue 7200rpm hdd  MOUSE: Redragon M711 Cobra Chroma RGB 

KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe  MICROPHONE: Blue Snowball  DISPLAY: Dell S2440L 1080p 60hz  HEADPHONES: Audio Technica ATH-M30X's

I'm not to informed on this but I know someone who used AnyTrans for iOS to do something like this. https://www.imobie.com/anytrans/iphone-manager.htm

I would recommend looking up how safe it is and if it can actually do what you're requesting. As for the photos app all the image files should still be actual files on your computer so I wouldn't worry about that. Just make sure AnyTrans can actually transfer files to you iphone. Good luck!

Thermaltake Overseer RX-1
Intel i7-4930K
Asus RoG-Strix 1070ti A8G 
Asus P9X79 
Corsair Vengance 16GB DDR3 (4 x 4gb) RAM
Thermaltake Frio
Corsair HX750 
Samsung 860 Evo 500gb
Seagate Firecuda 2tb

You have a few options. 

You can get a camera connection kit from Apple or any other 3rd party and transfer your photos via an SD card. (This is the easiest and most recommend imo)

You could use iTunes to transfer your photos, but iTunes puts those all into a special folder on your iPhone which is not editable ?

You can log into iCloud.com and upload photos that way. Please note Apple only supports uploaded of pictures with png or jpeg file types,

I cant remember which one it is off the top of my head though.....

You can install iCloud for Windows and upload photos to iCloud Photos through FileExplorer. However this system has burned me in the past and last I checked, photos are not never removed, only added in FileExplorer. So sensitive photos that you delete from your iPhone, may not delete from your PC. This might have changed since I last used it though. 

You can use a service like Google photos/ Drive or iCloud Drive. 

and finally, you can always email/text yourself the photos lol 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)