Building my first Gaming PC in Egypt

Alright, so I'm building my first gaming PC in Egypt, I've researched all the parts i want which are:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600

B350 MSI Mortar

GTX 1060 6GB

16GB DDR4 RAM 3000MHZ (2X8)

1TB Blue HDD

250GB SSD Crucial

Cooler master CMP-500 that comes with a 600w psu (80% chance i will choose another case with separate PSU)

And for the moniter i picked a MSI Optix G24C 144hz monitor

The problem is that the prices are too expensive in Egypt, the price of this PC will cost me about 1455$ that's 325$ more than the price of this stuff in the US (and im getting a better case and a separate 450w evga psu 80+ bronze) like, i can get a GTX 1080 instead of that gtx 1060 6g and still have more money left.

So, what do u suggest I do? should i just buy these parts even tho its more expensive than its actual price or should i just get a PS4 even tho the performance will be shit and the PS5 might release after a year but atleast it wont be as expensive?

That choice between the pc and ps4 is yours alone to make. Obviously the pc will perform better than the ps4 along with having more options later down the road with things you might want to do such as rendering videos, etc but if finances is a really big factor then the ps4 might be a good budget option for right now and consider the pc later.  The higher prices do suck especially when it's that much money but again if you personally think it's worth it then you go with your gut. Also the ps5 isn't slated to release next year, we're looking around a 2020-21 release.

Thermaltake Overseer RX-1
Intel i7-4930K
Asus RoG-Strix 1070ti A8G 
Asus P9X79 
Corsair Vengance 16GB DDR3 (4 x 4gb) RAM
Thermaltake Frio
Corsair HX750 
Samsung 860 Evo 500gb
Seagate Firecuda 2tb