i need help...build too expensive

ZanCrow

Try buying from different places, might take some money off.

Spoiler

Try buying from different places, might take some money off.

PCPartPicker does that work for you

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

CPU:  AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor  ($123.50 @ Vuugo) 

Motherboard:  ASRock 970 Extreme3 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($58.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Memory:  Kingston Predator Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($55.28 @ Amazon Canada) 

Storage:  Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($63.61 @ DirectCanada) 

Video Card:  Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card  ($205.00 @ Vuugo) 

Case:  Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($74.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply:  Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($48.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Total: $660.33

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-26 18:11 EST-0500)

That PSU was not a deal

Also, that SSD was 8GB ...

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I've removed the CPU cooler, there is no reason at this time you will need to OC that CPU so the stock cooler will be just fine, you can always OC it in a few months time when you can afford a better cooler. I also changed the power supply to a 500W non modular one, you don't need 600W and if you on a budget put up with the wires, your case is windowless so it doesn't matter how it looks inside. I've also given you a cheaper graphics card, one thing to note about the cheaper card is there is only one DVI output so if you are sporting dual monitors one will have to be on DVI while the other on HDMI. Hope that's helped, here is the amended list:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($124.99)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P ATX AM3+/AM3 Motherboard ($84.98 @ Newegg Canada)

Memory: Corsair XMS3 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($75.98 @ Newegg Canada)

Storage: Seagate 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive ($106.98 @ Newegg Canada)

Video Card: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card ($182.84 @ Newegg Canada)

Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($74.98 @ Newegg Canada)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($48.98 @ Newegg Canada)

Total: $689.73

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-26 18:12 EST-0500)

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

Motherboard:  ASRock 970 Extreme3 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($58.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
Memory:  Kingston Predator Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($55.28 @ Amazon Canada) 
Storage:  Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($63.61 @ DirectCanada) 
Video Card:  Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card  ($205.00 @ Vuugo) 
Power Supply:  Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($48.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

That PSU was not a deal

i didnt take any ssd . it is a sshd , thank you for the psu tho ;)

That PSU was not a deal

hey man just asking but do you just have a ton of parts put together on pcpartpicker and whenever someone asks for one you just go grab the link?

i didnt take any ssd . it is a sshd , thank you for the psu tho ;)

hes saying the ssd in the sshd is only 8gb

hes saying the ssd in the sshd is only 8gb

O.o i see, but i only plan to put my OS in the ssd, the hdd part will store my stuffs

is 8gb enough for my OS? O.o

O.o i see, but i only plan to put my OS in the ssd, the hdd part will store my stuffs

is 8gb enough for my OS? O.o

nope lol and it doesnt work as 2 separate drives it caches the programs u use most to speed them up doesnt give u ssd speeds but faster then hdd on the things it cached.

nope lol and it doesnt work as 2 separate drives it caches the programs u use most to speed them up doesnt give u ssd speeds but faster then hdd on the things it cached.

i see, then the sshd is kinda useless, ill get a hdd then.

thanks ;D

i see, then the sshd is kinda useless, ill get a hdd then.

thanks ;D

it's not useless. it's gonna speed up quite a bit things like system start up and shutdowns and the key things used on a daily basis like browser

it's not useless. it's gonna speed up quite a bit things like system start up and shutdowns and the key things used on a daily basis like browser

thanks ;D i think i understand the difference between dd and sshd, ill take it if i ahve spare money ;)

Get a EVGA 600B for a PSU.

thx ;) definitely the best psu for the price right now 

thanks ;D i think i understand the difference between dd and sshd, ill take it if i ahve spare money ;)

Look at the parts list I posted earler, it still has the SSHD in it.

it's a good step up from a tradicional hdd, but it's not nearly as good as a pure ssd ;)

Look at the parts list I posted earler, it still has the SSHD in it.

yes, i know , but u took out the Cooling, and i need it >,<

yes, i know , but u took out the Cooling, and i need it >,<

Why do you need the extra cooling?

Why do you need the extra cooling?

i heard a lot of bad things about the cooler coming with the cpu

i think i should change my case, too expensive, im searching for a cheap case that has a usb 3,0 header

hey man just asking but do you just have a ton of parts put together on pcpartpicker and whenever someone asks for one you just go grab the link?

Nope, made to order! I just took his build and changed some parts. I know what most current prices are so I was able to figure out what things were overpriced or out of place. i.e. The PSU was 750W but he only needs 500W, which is also cheaper.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

i heard a lot of bad things about the cooler coming with the cpu

I've got an AMD FX 8350, I still use the stock cooler and play BF4 on ultra regularly. My CPU is yet to get anywhere near critical temperature and its going to be producing more heat than the CPU you have chosen.

The stock cooler will be fine, they won't sell you a CPU with a cooler than doesn't keep the CPU cool enough, people say bad things about everything, it doesn't mean it's true. Remember a lot of people that say those things are people that expect their CPU's to remain at a permanent 20 degrees C because they normally use heat sinks that cost more then their mortgage.

I've got an AMD FX 8350, I still use the stock cooler and play BF4 on ultra regularly. My CPU is yet to get anywhere near critical temperature and its going to be producing more heat than the CPU you have chosen.

The stock cooler will be fine, they won't sell you a CPU with a cooler than doesn't keep the CPU cool enough, people say bad things about everything, it doesn't mean it's true. Remember a lot of people that say those things are people that expect their CPU's to remain at a permanent 20 degrees C because they normally use heat sinks that cost more then their mortgage.

i dont play BF4 ( im horrible at shooting games ) >,< do you think it would work on RIFT? i heard it cpu demanding