G700s Mouse Pad tracking not working

My Logitech G700s mouse (wired) will work completely fine when I use it on my wooden desk. No problems at all. Then I try to use it on my Steel Series mouse pad (which you would expect to be compatible since they're the same brand), but it stutters like CRAZY. All sources I have found so far tell me to turn on surface tuning in the drivers, but there is no setting for that for the G700s drivers. The battery is new, so I don't see why it wouldn't work on my mouse pad. Does anybody know how to fix this?

14 minutes ago, orrski said:

My Logitech G700s mouse (wired) will work completely fine when I use it on my wooden desk. No problems at all. Then I try to use it on my Steel Series mouse pad (which you would expect to be compatible since they're the same brand), but it stutters like CRAZY. All sources I have found so far tell me to turn on surface tuning in the drivers, but there is no setting for that for the G700s drivers. The battery is new, so I don't see why it wouldn't work on my mouse pad. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Welcome to the Forums!

You need to go into the logitech software and run the surface calibration or what they call surface tuning. That should help solve the tracking issue.