Upgrading cpu

Snowi_

Im currently running an amd fx-8350 and im planning on upgrading my cpu and dont really know what to go for, i mainly do gaming and stream sometimes so what would be the best cpu to go for? Also i would propably need a mobo, ram, and a psu

Budget # to start with Obviously we can reccomend a $600 CPU thats awesome but if your budget is $200 for CPU it wont matter

Also need the GPU you use now so we know what PSU youll need

8 minutes ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

Budget # to start with Obviously we can reccomend a $600 CPU thats awesome but if your budget is $200 for CPU it wont matter

Also need the GPU you use now so we know what PSU youll need

Im using a gtx 1060 6gb and my budget for everything is about 800 dollars like cpu, mobo, ram and psu 

13 minutes ago, Snowi_ said:

Im currently running an amd fx-8350 and im planning on upgrading my cpu and dont really know what to go for, i mainly do gaming and stream sometimes so what would be the best cpu to go for? Also i would propably need a mobo, ram, and a psu

You should probably mention the specifications of your current system.

Perhaps there are some salvageable parts that can be used for the new build.

14 minutes ago, Snowi_ said:

i mainly do gaming

What kind of games?

17 minutes ago, Snowi_ said:

Im currently running an amd fx-8350 and im planning on upgrading my cpu and dont really know what to go for

I think there is not much room for an upgrade because the CPU you are using is one of the best for your CPU socket. Sorry :(

3 minutes ago, Christophe Corazza said:

You should probably mention the specifications of your current system.

Perhaps there are some salvageable parts that can be used for the new build.

What kind of games?

this and what resolution? 

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Just now, Teddy07 said:

I think there is not much room for an upgrade because the CPU you are using is one of the best for your CPU socket. Sorry :(

8 minutes ago, Snowi_ said:

Im using a gtx 1060 6gb and my budget for everything is about 800 dollars like cpu, mobo, ram and psu 

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P