1st build help request for compatibility & discussion of parts

hello everyone was needing some advice on my 1st build needed to know if everything is compatible

or not making a semi mobile PC work at a hotel so want the full power of a tower unlike laptops

that cant upgrade just going for 1 monitor set up things that say open are things we  can change

around to a point depending if they are worth it but trying to stay under $2,500. unless its the same thing for less on the extras

any advice is appreciated GPU is really going to get affected by mantle I'm waiting on that before 

Choosing that but ideas are welcome 

my current monitor 

CPU water cooler open for suggestions recommended for the sg09/sg10 by Silvestone

Ram/Memory open prefer red and black around same price point would 2x8 GB be better for dual channel rather than 4 dims 

HDD/ Storage open want 2.5" HDDaround same price point more or faster

SSD/Os boot drive open for more longevity ill take slower for longer lasting but still fast

GPU open fighting from the 780,760 mars (Asus) 780 ti  r9 290, r9 290x

Expansion Cards / Networking dose it work with the mobo????? said it dose not but Asus says half mini PCI-e

Power supply high for 2 GPU's later on or 760 mars

mouse open between g700 vs g700s open to ideas 

cables PP05 vs PP05-E 

OS open  windows 7 vs 8 vs 8.1  i have 3 copy's of 7 including my laptop 2 of them are old dead pcs

Fan controller is actually a big fan splitter for the CPU to control some of the fans or maybe even all the fans let me know if u think that's a good or bad idea 

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/forsakenight/saved/2PkX

Sorry for not being helpful at this moment but could you please use a smaller font and use pcpartpicker to organize your build? It'd be easier for us to help that way.

This is hurting my eyes and I think it's discouraging others from reading the thread as well.

Also read this before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

thanks for the info i was going to use it i read that 1st but i saw about 4-5 post with all the budget location and reason and not all of them had been answered (might have been answered in MSG but i have a certain case (sg10/sg09) to use and that's where the build had to start so thought that it wasn't really a give you my budget and go at it 

appreciate all help and thank you in advanced 

Since you are looking to travel, I recommend a super portable case like the lian li pc tu100B.

Im lazy so ill give you names of components for 1080p gaming.

Case: Lian Li PC-TU100B

Mobo: Gigabyte H87N-WIFI 

CPU: Intel i5 4670 (non k because of mobo and cpu cooler restrictions) (get an i7 if you want)

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i (its very low profile)

Ram: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 1x 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz (Keeping a slot open for future upgrades)

GPU: Asus GTX 760 Mini or MSI GTX 760 ITX

PSU: Silverstone Strider SFX 450w (Modular)

no idea how much its gonna cost you, but there you go. also theres a build guide on tek syndicates channel.

the Silverstone has a carrying bag that will make it portable and with a micro ATX vs mini  i get sli/crossfire possibilities where mini i get one only so the siverstone is the case Im going to use i have looked at that a few times and chose not to because of the limited size i want as much full tower power with easy (ish) carrying capability i have actually looked at a lot of cases only one that came close was a fragbox but i had to get my system pre- built but thanks for the info about that build yes would be great but i only travel about half a mile to work so it can be a little uncomfortable just not a full tower, monitor, keyboard, peripherals in a 2000 Pontiac firebird  if i was to changed cases it would have to be in the line up of the Silverstone Sugo series of cases for the carrying bag ect

LIAN LI PC-TU200B  vs SilverStone Sugo Series SG10B 

size all rounded up

lian li  13"Dx10"Wx13"H     

sugo 14"DX9"WX12"H

i believe that the sg10 won the match micro in almost the same space i do get a handle but this bag makes it all the difference

the Silverstone has a carrying bag that will make it portable and with a micro ATX vs mini  i get sli/crossfire possibilities where mini i get one only so the siverstone is the case Im going to use i have looked at that a few times and chose not to because of the limited size i want as much full tower power with easy (ish) carrying capability i have actually looked at a lot of cases only one that came close was a fragbox but i had to get my system pre- built but thanks for the info about that build yes would be great but i only travel about half a mile to work so it can be a little uncomfortable just not a full tower, monitor, keyboard, peripherals in a 2000 Pontiac firebird  if i was to changed cases it would have to be in the line up of the Silverstone Sugo series of cases for the carrying bag ect

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

What's the system being used for?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

What's the system being used for?

its a gaming rig that's semi portable to travel back and forth to work  mainly need to know if the parts all work together or not is most of my questions i know mostly what i want but im open for an idea or 2 changing insides but not the case 

Since you are looking to travel, I recommend a super portable case like the lian li pc tu100B.

Im lazy so ill give you names of components for 1080p gaming.

Case: Lian Li PC-TU100B

Mobo: Gigabyte H87N-WIFI 

CPU: Intel i5 4670 (non k because of mobo and cpu cooler restrictions) (get an i7 if you want)

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i (its very low profile)

Ram: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 1x 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz (Keeping a slot open for future upgrades)

GPU: Asus GTX 760 Mini or MSI GTX 760 ITX

PSU: Silverstone Strider SFX 450w (Modular)

no idea how much its gonna cost you, but there you go. also theres a build guide on tek syndicates channel.

sorry new to the forms not to sure on how it works xD

LIAN LI PC-TU200B  vs SilverStone Sugo Series SG10B 
size all rounded up

lian li  13"Dx10"Wx13"H     

sugo 14"DX9"WX12"H

i believe that the sg10 won the match micro in almost the same space i do get a handle but this bag makes it all the difference

sorry new to the forms not to sure on how it works xD

I'm new aswell,

the dimensions listed were actually a bigger variant

Silverstone SG10

354mm (D) x 220mm (W) x 295mm (H)  

Lian Li PC TU100

277mm (D) x 170mm (W) x 252mm (H)

thats about 3 inches off the depth and 2 off the width. 

Also if you have seen linus's new video, Silverstone Raven RVZ01 it is also incredibly compact . 

its a gaming rig that's semi portable to travel back and forth to work  mainly need to know if the parts all work together or not is most of my questions i know mostly what i want but im open for an idea or 2 changing insides but not the case 

What's with the 'portable' case and the massive keyboard?